Vortex Talon

MTCOWBOY

Just ordered a pair of the new 10x Vortex Talon HD bino's hope they are not a disappointment. Anyone had a chance to check them out?

Wayne

GOD BLESS THE USA

I have looked through them multiple times. They are very nice glass for the price. I have the 10x42 Swarovisions, but I was going to get a pair of these for the wife since she doesn't go out much and tehn I can have them as a backup pair when I send mine in for cleaning and what not.

I am actually trying to talk my step dad into upgrading to these as well. I don't think that you will be dissapointed.

I have looked through them. Optically, they are excellent, sharp and crisp at the center of field. I will rate them same as Zen-ray ED2. Although not nearly as good as Swarovski EL, they are worthy it for the money. I didn't get it eventually because the eyecups are too tall above the glass. I am going to share the binoculars with my wife who wears glasses. She couldn't see the full field even by pushing her glasses all the way to the binoculars. We ended up getting the ZEN ED3 that has a more useful eye relief distance.

I bought a pair this year. I really like them. I was amazed how good I could see in low light with them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom