Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 or 44 PA

snakeoil

I bought one of the 50mm's is the target dot when cameralandny had them on clearance and kick myself for not buying more than one... I am just looking to set up a good coyote rifle, either going to go 223, 22-250, or 243. That being said, does anyone have one they bought and decided to go another route? Or can anybody recommend a scope that is similar that will not break the bank. Thanks for any input. Chad

I got one whats your offer?
hornkiller.jpg

Well, I believe that on the clearance I bought the 50mm for $170 ish, and the 44mm was going for about $150, I can not remember exactly, but does that sound about what you remember? I did end up buying a 22-250 this weekend that is an awesome set up! It has the Bushnell 3200 5-15x40 scope on it, but I would still like to buy one of the Viper scopes for it if I can find the right deal. So let me know what you would need to get out of it, I know that you can not find the other reticals for near that price, so let me know what is fair for you. Thanks Chad

I paid $279 from cameraland and they didnt have them for long and really dont think they got below that price! You know how good of a scope they are and would have to have $300 for it.

hornkiller.jpg

That must be what it was, a buddy and I both bought them and couldn't remember, thought it was 170 but I think you are right on the $279, where are you located?

No thanks on the 250, like I said, just bought one. Has your Vortex been mounted? If so whats it on, and how may shots would you guess? Central Ut.... I am headed over to Sterling/Palasade in a couple of weeks, anywhere near?

Its on a 7mm a little over 2 boxes shot. Palasades is about 2 hours south of me! We could arrange a spot if you want it?

hornkiller.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom