Vote! Hottest wife/girlfriend

grizzmoose

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-11 AT 02:03PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-11 AT 02:02?PM (MST)

Looks like we have a request for voting. No voting for your own contribution! You can view the entries here:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...=show_thread&om=13406&forum=DCForumID11&omm=0

For the 40+ category, Ill cast my vote for Bigfly's gal.

For the under 40, this one was tough! I think Im gonna have to choose Tayhot's wife. She looks great in the family photo!

No disrespect to any of the other entries. Hats off to all of you for marrying such beautiful, wonderful women. We all married up for sure! Lets hope we all treat em well and double check the passenger seat before we leave the gas stations.

i feel weird doing this but here goes. i based my vote not only on looks also attitude as it appears to me anyhow.. over 40 grizzmoose............under bullstodie. but every single one of your wives are 175x hotter than mine..lord i hope she doen't read that...........if so me r.i.p

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-11 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]Technically I allreday win. My last name is Hot (Haught) as is my wife's. So by default I declare my wife the winner as the "Haughtest Wife". LOL!

Since I cant vote for my wife its a tie in the Under 40 category with Killshot and Grizz.

The over 40 may get me in trouble here. I dont know the age of Coues' wife if she is 40 then my vote goes to her. If she is under 40 then somebody tell me so I can edit this post and not get him in trouble.

Seriously though, everyone has been very respectful and I appreciate that.

My question is. how many of your ladies know you posted their pics? Mine helped me pick them

Taylor Haught

I told mine and she asked "what can I win?" lol. Without voting for my own I would say its grizzmoose in the under 40 and foundation in the over 40. My very close seconds would have to be a tie between nv_hunter and tayhot.

I would say that about all of us are a group of lucky hunters.

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-11 AT 04:56PM (MST)[p]Mine wouldn't let me post any pics, she said she didn't want all you wierdos looking at her :)

All you guys have hot wives though, congrats!

LOL Complete, my wife said the same thing only she said she didn't want a bunch of dirty men spankin' it to her picture. They would too because my wife is really hot but I have to respect her wishes. My vote goes to Grizzmoose's wife. That dude totally married up!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

My wife was fine with me posting pictures of her. I dont think they were disrespectful or intended to be sexual in anyway. I would never consider posting something that portray her in any other way than a classy, loyal wife and attentive mother of three. I hope I havent done that!

And yes, I did marry up. Im a pretty homely guy. Thanks for the compliment though!

" classy, loyal... and attentive mother..."

sounds like you're describing a labrador. :) careful, she might realize she married down.

Slamdunks fiance overall....

Also, NVhunter,Tayhot, and, Grizzmoose. WOW!!!

All four are knockouts!!!

Actually, all the gals are hot...PC

Maybe voting was a bust because most guys realize it's kinda creepy to vote on how much they envy somebody else's wife.

Either that or they don't really feel like encouraging the behavior of dudes pimpin' their ho's online! LOL

Actually voting would fall into the trap of answering the question of "do I look fat in this" Absolutely NOTHING good could come from answering the freakin' question. Look at the trouble you all got into already with the under/over 40 stuff. I can't believe anyone actually married would be so dumb (newly weds perhaps)??

Just post more pics you neanderthals and remember the less is more addage.

It was all in good fun. I think it stayed pretty classy, for the most part. I cant say I appreciate you calling my wife, or any other wives in here "ho's" just because we posted a picture of them. Some of which were with nice, family photos. Not cool man.

And Ive been a married over 11 years. I got permission to post the pictures before they were posted. Just an FYI.

>It was all in good fun.
> I think it stayed
>pretty classy, for the most
>part. I cant say
>I appreciate you calling my
>wife, or any other wives
>in here "ho's" just because
>we posted a picture of
>them. Some of which
>were with nice, family photos.
> Not cool man.
>
>And Ive been a married over
>11 years. I got
>permission to post the pictures
>before they were posted.
>Just an FYI.

Backinthegame, I have to agree with grizzmoose. What you said was in poor taste, and unfortunately you view this thread differently than most on here. Think before you post buddy.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-11 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]Hahaha...I'm just joking my man! I don't actually think your wife or anyone else's is a ho!! :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-11 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-11 AT 10:31?AM (MST)

CAelknuts...the "ho" comment was a joke, but sometimes jokes don't come through well through text. The LOL was there trying though!! :) Hopefully nobody is too offened. If they are...sorry.

K, I'll step up and vote. Tayhot's wife get's my vote. The body builders just don't do it for me and one overly flaunted one long before this thread was started is a bust as well.

Alright alp75....just cuz feleno likes to get my pics and do bad things to me...(with photo shop of course) is not my fault....I'm sure I would win the personality portion of this contest hands down....plus I'm a bad arse shot! So be nice or I kill u all the way from new mexico! Hahah joking! Anywyas all that be said and due to the fact that apparently I'm all washed up....I vote for tayhots wife cuz not only is she very pretty but she is also a sweetheart...oh and she hunts, which I feel is a must to b able to win this competition. so there u have it!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

There are some very gorgeous brides on there that's for sure. I'm glad i'm not alone in "the luckiest guy in the world" catagory!
Although we can't vote on our own, i'm going to anyway because i see what i have every single day.....you guys saw two old pictures.
And even though i am older than her, the things she has seen and done in her life make me seem very "small and simple".
This woman served our country for 11 years so we could stay home and hunt. We saw animal gut piles.....she saw much worse.
I love you Denise....your #1 in my eyes and i'm the only one that counts anyways ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-11 AT 04:08PM (MST)[p]>Alright alp75....just cuz feleno likes to
>get my pics and do
>bad things to me...(with photo
>shop of course) is not
>my fault....I'm sure I would
>win the personality portion of
>this contest hands down....plus I'm
>a bad arse shot! So
>be nice or I kill
>u all the way from
>new mexico! Hahah joking! Anywyas
>all that be said and
>due to the fact that
>apparently I'm all washed up....I
>vote for tayhots wife cuz
>not only is she very
>pretty but she is also
>a sweetheart...oh and she hunts,
>which I feel is a
>must to b able to
>win this competition. so
>there u have it!
>
>
4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Haha. I didn't even mention any names. But you are a good sport and have a good sense of humor. Plus personality goes a long, long ways. Notice I didn't post a picture of my wife? I knew the voting was for looks not personality. LOL.

Lots of beautiful women but if I must vote it would be Slamdunk's fiance.
I didn't post a pic of my wife mostly out of fear of what she would do to me, but if there were a "married up" category I would smoke all you guys.

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Looks like we had a three way tie:

Tayhot
Slamdunk
Grizzmoose

Too bad I dont have a MM beauty contest Tshirt to give out. Im sure the ladies would wear it proudly!

I must over-ride grizzmoose. Slamdunk is the winner. You cant delcare a winner unless you can see the figure. Slamdunks fiance is obviously one of the few ladies confident enough about herself to post up bikini shots. So that must mean shes the smokinist of the 3.

Secondly her photos are home made. No smoothed over skin, so that would now put her first and tayhot 2nd since he posted a few homemade shots of her and showed she had natural beauty. That and I'm biased towards her cuz I've met her in person and know that she's not only beautiful but also a normal non witchy person, just one of the guys. So that means you gotta put up non professional pics and a bikini pic. Come on dude you gotta play fair or its no contest.

You are taking this "contest" a little too seriously man. I wont be putting up any pictures of my wife in a swimsuit, especially not a bikini. That definitely has nothing to do with her level of self confidence. Its sad to think you believe those two things are related. I really hope you are joking.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man! im tempted to run with this one but since its ur wife i better cut the line. i feel like i had a good fight coming. kinda like hooking a monster swordfish with some light tackle. however i wont humor myself by pissing u off with wife bashing. however tempting the fight is i will cut ya loose. however i look forward to a good sparring match in the future. lol

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Let me explain this for you in kindergarten terms girz....

I was gonna jack with you by making up stories about your wife!
Period!
Was gonna humor myself at your wifes expense via lies!

I was gonna toy with you!
Nevermind now. Your the type who takes everything serious so nevermind dude, I figured you as the non humorous type and decided not to go there especially since it was at the expense of using your wife to pick at you which isn't cool! I won't do that cuz I wouln't want to hurt your wifes feelings. I'm not a total jerk. I just like to humor myself on long boring days.

Does that make sense?
So nevermind............. I'll go back to the gutpile where we can run each other into the ground and laugh at who has the most hilarious run down line

Well back to voting... I haven't seen this post for some reason unknown to me... but i'd have to say that my vote for under 40 (would vote for my wife, but thats unfair) based on sheer "judging a book by its cover" attitude, for the girl that I feel fits in the best on MM as far as hunting habits and also good looks; goes to Killshots girl. I like the attitude it sounds like she has. Allowing mounts and what not in her house. And hers at that! Awesomeness!

Tayhot You were a close second in my opinion. Again not only because of good looks, but the bear picture is sweet!

bonedaddy: i love the pictures of you woman prego with the gun! haha reminds me of my wife. Looks like you have a pretty chill girl that loves to head out in the hills with ya. Congrats!

For the over 40, again based on not only looks but what I think their attitude towards hunting and outdoors might be, my vote goes to, kntHartter; She looks like she represents MM well. Loves the outdoors, I personally wouldn't have a girl any other way! Its awesome she got out hunting while preg. that says a lot about her in my opinion.

Maybe I put a little to much thought into this whole thing, but I had fun trying to judge the ladies on how much, I, thought they liked the outdoors.. Congrats to all of you who married up well.... Having ladies who love to go out in the hills with you are hard to find....so I hear...lol

"Like a midget at the urinal, always be on your toes!"
www.Anacondatreasure.com
www.rwmurals.com
http://www.themontanagallery.com/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom