Vote, old chat room or new.

canyonwell

I like the old chat room, this new one is too complicated, and the passwords they give me are too long to remember. I vote we go back to the old one where you just show up and talk. I remember nights when we used to have 20 users in there at one time on Sunday nights..

What do you guys think???????

Steve

If you guys like the old one, throw my vote in there as well. Personally, I couldnt get into the old one. After several tries, I gave up. If the new one is more complicated, we sure don't need it.

Ghost Hunter

I vote for the "old" version as well; tried to use the new one and never could get in ...

Lv2hnt

I had troubles with both, but more with new one. Maybe try a new, new one lol.
Coues

definitely liked the old with 15 to 20 guys in there a night I can get in to the new one but it seems nobody else can!!! I have seen a banner night of three folks on so far.... and none were the old regulars who used to chat. I definitely think they should try something else quick! someone alert the chief about this thread and lets get it changed.

I liked the old one also, The new one is to much trouble

But that is just me..
Steve

Amazing to me how there are over 3200 active MM members and only 7 of us care about what chat room we use.....

Steve

Hey All:

Brian e-mailed me back earlier today (he's frustrated too!).
Unfortunately, MM's new host won't allow the previous chat room to be on their servers (many hosting companies are real picky about what chat rooms they allow since most of them over-work the server). He's looking for another "good" chat room that might work, just hasn't found the right one. Now that we know the situation, I think we owe Brian to be patient (he's put together a great website, right?) ...

Lv2hnt

Howdy all,

True, Brian has gone out of his way on more than one occasion for me, let alone for all the rest of the folks on MM. I don't care for the new room, but I'll be patient. Still have pleasant memories of chatting with all of you in the old room.

Coach

Good chat scripts are hard to find. They all suck up so much CPU time that hosts really hate them all. However, I found a little time and got the old chat working. It's much simpler and easier for me to work the bugs out of when needed.
You will all need to register again though.

Let me know if it works OK.

Here's a link, plus you can access it from all the forum pages and threads:

http://www.monstermuleys.com/chat/chat.pl

PS - I've got 2 more days of Utah rifle hunting, then I head for Colorado for a week, so wish me luck---I need all I can get!!!!

Later,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Thanks Brian. I jumped on and it worked fine for me. now the chat will start to fill up again! Good luck with the rest of the hunt I haven't got one yet either.

I used to go to the chat all the time but now I can't get on anymore any suggestions? Gary

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom