Vote to deport CNN's Piers Morgan

I definitely could get on board with that. I can't believe any network allows him on TV. I wrote an e-mail to CNN after his latest crap.

Never did like that self important know it better than everyone else. Glad to see his butt get handed to him in that last debate...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

To think that we thought we got rid of those egotistical British redcoats in 1776 and 1812. Brits like him are the reason the British shooting team has to go out of country to practice.

RELH

All that was needed to get it sent in was 25,000 signatures and already it is double that plus MORE. Never did like that POS.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-12
>AT 04:52?PM (MST)

>
>Pierce Morgan getting his ass handed
>to him...
>
>

Right On HH!

Ted could hand that JACK-ASSES Ass to him a Million times & I'd never get tired of it!

So?
You think you wanna take My Hi- Capacity Magazines & Assault Rifles Huh?
Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!

It's been a long hard ride
And I won't lose hope
This is still the place
That we all call home

I watched that about ten times last night!!!! Thanks HH for posting....

And thanks Ted for putting that tool in his place!!!!!

Go Ted!!! Great advocate for hunters and gun owners...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

On another gun site, I read a thread that there is also a vote being taken in England concerning Morgan. It appears that the Brits do not want him back. Unknown if it is true or not, but I would not be surprised if it is as he is a Adam Henry of the highest order.

RELH

huntazido, Thanks for posting this. I signed it when the number was around 65k now over 100k very cool.

Thanks Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom