Voter Fraud!

I would say it is a toss up if they have voter fraud or a red herring is being raised to anger blacks so they will get their butts to the polls and not sit home.
Big question is it up to the state to register those voters or is it up to the various counties. I believe in most states it is up the counties as it is here in CA.

RELH

>Investigate, if the allegations are true,
>prosecute! I don't care what
>letters in front of his
>name!

Exactly DW. Voter fraud or blocking should be a high crime. Will the Dems say that also???

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Voter ID eliminates fraud from either party. Just sayin. Dropped my ballot 2day, coulda been anybody with my ballot, no questions. Think I'll start siftin thru the post office trash and vote 1/2 doz times! Bet somebody's already doin it!

Investigate, if the allegations are true, prosecute! I don't care what letters in front of his name!

I think we have a reading comprehension issue here. If each county has total responsibility then how is the head of the state the guilty party? Just how do you read that 40000 registrations were actually thrown away? Sounds like even the activists are not sure about if any werre actually not processed.

That's why this story will probably just die after the election. Smoke and mirrors.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Yes! it does take on the strong appearance of being a red herring by Democrats to jump start the getto blacks into voting. I guess that was all Cornhusker could find to prove his invalid point.

RELH

Seems weird that a court already ruled that there was not fraud involved and declined to take up the case as it appears the Georgia Law has been followed.

Nemont

You played it like I thought you guys would, the court said: "saying there was no evidence that Kemp had failed to do his job the court ruled against the lawsuit.(Georgia District Court).

Probably a good ruling, who knows it's the south. The point being evidence is only important when it meets your agenda. You accept court rulings that parrot the results you want such as this, and it's a coverup if it goes against your agenda. The hypocrisy of you guys always makes me smile.

Now back to the Benghazi coverup, dishonest Chicago politics or for the real wing nuts bring back the birthers. Let's go with the new accusation Obama intimidates and controls the press, as much evidence in these cases as exists of Georgia election fraud. Do you get the idea you need evidence to actually prove something keep trying.

Corn I think what's missing in the other cases is all the evidence. "My hard drive crashed"...."what emails?" etc etc etc. That's the difference. IMO

Corn if you can not see that there was a blatant coverup on Benghazi, then you are at the point of almost being brain dead.

Benghazi happen in the middle of Obama's campaign for re-election after he stated the ragheads no longer posed a danger to us and were on the run. To admit that it was a planned terr strike against our embassy could have cost Obama's his election. I am sure when they discussed Benghazi and what it could cost them, Jimmy Carter's failed attempt to free our embassy people from Iran was mentioned and how it cost him his re-election to Ronald Regan.

As for evidence, it helps to support your case with the public, but if enough people believe a certain thing did take place, even if you can not prove it, public opinion can be as strong or stronger as any evidence produced in a court of law.

RELH

2 years and millions of dollars and we're still talking about what nobody can prove.

If we can forget 4500 dead americans I'm sure we can forget 4.

2 years from today will be the last day anyone gives a crap.

Stay thirsty my friends

What is an absolute fact about Benghazi is the Effing lies spewed by the administration regarding the utube video, and all the other misinformation the pumped us with.
Their lapdog media distributed the lies.

I have said from the very beginning, it is hard to be an arm chair quarter back on what happened that day, but, the lies pushed out by the administration is inexcusable.

For anyone to poo poo it as no big deal is just sad.

Corn

What court has ruled on Benghazi? or any of the other things you absolve this ADMINISTRATION for? why do you think there was a huge new document dump regarding fast and furious?

Yeah those are exactly the same as voters names not appearing on rolls

>Guess who has subpoena power this
>morning? More to come.

TC implied that last night too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom