WA Sheep or Goats

Let's see....I heard a 172 was shot on Mt. Hull, two Clemon rams taken had over 15" bases but were young, Tieton draw tag holders took a 160 and a 170, and the auction hunter took a 170. No Rockies taken yet but a great year for Cali's so far.

I ran into a young girl from tri cities that had drew a sheep tag on clemans, they were scouting and we were grouse hunting. She was one lucky young lady. She had already drawn a moose and big bull tag a few years ago, cant remember if she had drawn a buck tag yet. I told them a few ridges they like to hang on.

I know of a 177 Sheep shot in the umptanum and a new number #2 Moose shot in 49 Degrees North, with a bow this year.

There is a picture of the ram taken in Yakima County on the Trophy Watch page of the Boone and Crocket web page. Taken Sept. 15th in Yakima County. Scored an estimated mid 170's. Beautiful ram.

Wazzu99

Why is it hard to believe a 170+ was shot in the umpatnum? I think I know the guy in that photo and the man who sent it to boone and crockett. What a monster!

Thanks for the tip to the B&C website, that is a great ram. Normally 170 rams don't come out of the Uptanum, normally those rams are more in the mid 150 class, 170+ is huge for that country. If you have pics that prove me wrong share them, I think you will agree after looking at teh state record book as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom