Wall's Taxidermy

S

sneeke1

Who all has been ripped off by Wall's Taxidermy in P.G.? I have a few buddies that have stuff there they can't get back!!!

4x4 is right it happened to a friend of mine down in Cortez a few years back too. Once the PD was involved the Elk was done pretty darn fast and in the hands of another friend to keep till we got there that fall.

Infact, if I don't get my two Antelope heads back by this Sept I will get the local PD involved too since he doesn't return calls or even answer door bell rings at his house.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

They are advertising on MM and being shown on Channel 5 sports. If they are so bad how can this be?

A few years back I took two mulies me and my wife killed to a guy that was supposed to be the next great taxi in the area and he had been trained by the guy I normally use and possibly even did the work on a blacktail of mine while working for my normal taxi.

When I saw the condition of his shop(his garage) and his billing desk and a blacktail display that had won I believe first prize in a competition but was now nearly hairless I was afraid the $100 I was going to save might not be worth it so I left and went to my old taxi and didn't look back.

I later heard (all just rumors) that the guy got into some trouble and had left MANY people stranded without their money or mounts and the lucky ones got their antlers back but no capes. He even left the area for a while but returned a few years later and is back in business and seems to be doing well but I am too scared to ever try him.

Anyone can fugg up but it's how you handle it later that counts and I hope this guy made it right with everyone.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom