Foot in the F'N Door!

Slowly but Surely!

Just Like Taxes!

Brainwash the Americans SLOWLY!

It works every time!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Another small step in the erosion of the 2nd amendment.

My local WM stopped selling all guns about 10 years ago, but they kept selling ammo. I guess that will stop that now that they " (won't) sell ammo for guns they don't sell."

Wally World is a joke and we hardly shop there anyways. Been that way for years. Way better places in the world to fill our needs with better quality, price, and service.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Yep ??Wal-Mart !!!!!!!!!! Maybe they should stop selling retarded little war games for the X box stupidity craze , that might be a better place to start ! Maybe they should start selling more book on proper parenting , that's where it all begins. But no , America is too stupid to look into the root of half it's problems !

It's beginning to be a battle of the pocket book. We need to start playing hard ball like the libs and support businesses that stand up for the 2nd amendment. If we don't the liberals will eventually get there way due to businesses fearing the lose of sales to liberals who pull their business if the store doesn't bend to their will.

The Democrats tried that in Kali a few years ago, ban the ammo for a certain rifle and get other rifles in the process.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-19 AT 06:56AM (MST)[p]So let me get this right. Walmart, a company whose entire business model is designed to put 10's of thousands of local small businesses out of business, displace American manufacturing jobs overseas and provide low wage, low skill jobs to largely immigrant labor, makes a decision that has the potential to force the American gun buyer to locally owned and operated gun stores and I'm suppose to be upset about that?

Looks to me that this sh1t bag company has accidently made a business decision that could benefit American small business owners.

Now there's a spine. They are going to stop selling handgun ammo.

I don't get the business plan. The coastal elites HATE Wal-Mart. Won't allow them into the cities.

So now go piss off your core shoppers?

Dan Bongino has a quote.

"Get woke, go broke"

Im sure Bloomberg is a frequent Wal-Mart shopper, good plan making sure he's a happy "customer".

I'm with mule Creek. Boycotts are stupid. Supporting those who support us work great though.

"I don't care if the season is closed. Get off your butt and go hunt them"

TRISTATE
3/11/19

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Got a legal question.

With Wal-Mart and Kroger now not allowing CCW, when someone is hurt, or killed at one of there stores, I'm assuming we can now sue them into extinction because they didn't "make me safe"?

"I don't care if the season is closed. Get off your butt and go hunt them"

TRISTATE
3/11/19

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

This just doesn't make me all that upset or worry me in the least. I don't recall if I've ever purchased any type of ammo from Walmart in my life, and if I have, it certainly wasn't in the last 10 years.

Like has been mentioned, just go give the business to people who do sell what you are looking for. I'm not going to get all hot and bothered over a multi-billion dollar company making a decision that won't have any impact upon me.

I live in a small town in NE Kalifornia.

We have 1 Walmart and 2 gun stores.

In my case, this will allow the gun stores to sell more ammo, carry a better selection, and have better prices due to volume sales.

Or I could drive the 75 minutes to Nevada and buy from Scheels, Sportmans or Cabelas.

But I will avoid Walmart as much as possible. Like was first mentioned, they have driven many businesses out so in some cases, they are the only game in town.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom