Wanna know how this one ends...

I may be ex-cop, but those arresting officers were outright A-holes for making that arrest. If I was that guy I would get members of the local gun club to picket around the D.A.'s office with the press notified of the demostration. That would have a good chance of getting the D.A. to not seek a formal complaint and drop the charges for fear of a blacklash at election time.

RELH

This country is so backwards it is ridiculous. Wish there was something I could do to help the feller out.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

I'm pretty sure I know how my local DA would handle this. He'd pin a ribbon on the man make sure he was enrolled in the next concealed weapons course he himself teaches.

What a crock of poop. Criminal charges on a victom for feeling threatened and apprehending a crook who was in his home. Nice...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

NVbighorn;

You are very lucky to have a pro gun D.A. The one we have in this county has been known to file charges against citizens that use a firearm to protect themselfs on two occasions that I can recall. The pro-gun citizens keeps him from being too flagant with his anti gun stance. We are lucky that our sheriff is very pro-gun and will issue CCW permits to any law abiding citizen that applies for one.

RELH

Yeah, I copied this article on the Kalifornica thread because if that old guy hadn't been hurt he would probably be in the same boat.

Pretty sad when you can't protect yourself or your neighbors. Just remember the line if you are ever in that situation, "I was in fear of my life"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom