Wanna see it?

ElkManDan

You guys tired of seeing my little bulls yet? Who knows maybe I didn't even get one this year... Any guesses, did I strike out and eat tag this year?

Quit F'N with us & Show us a Pic!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

What bess said!!!!!!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Haha, fine!
Arizona was everything I was hoping it would be and more. I was able to sneak into this guys herd and slip an arrow through a small window on the 6th day of the hunt. My buddy that was there with me was able to take a nice bull too.
My bull has 50 inch main beams, 60 inches of mass, 40 inch inside spread, and averages 16 inches on the points.

89731img201909181833122.jpg

66543img20190918182923.jpg

Very nice Bull ElkManDan. Way to go. Congratulations to you and Thanks for sharing your hunt and pictures.

Don?t tease us. Let's see a photo of that slug.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

That is one fine Bull, your arrow placement is top notch.
Tough hunt great ending.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Great bull and thanks for finally sharing the pictures. I'm guessing around 360" gross. I would be thrilled with a bull like that if I'm ever lucky enough to get an AZ archery tag.

Fantastic bull! I'll bet that was sure fun sneaking in on him and getting it done. Very cool.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Thanks guys, I really did enjoy the hunt and he was much bigger than I thought he was when I walked up on him after the shot.
Maybe next time I'll save up enough points for one of Arizona's trophy units ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom