Want to trade Unit 34 rifle bull unit wide for Archery elk 34

NMPaul

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-19 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]I have a rifle bull tag unit wide for 34. I am interested in trading for a archery elk tag in 34 unit wide. I am willing to pay additional cash in the trade. If you know someone that has a archery elk tag and might be interested in working a trade please let me know.

Sorry Paul, I am stuck with my 3rd choice. Archery 1st hunt in 23. You must have your eyes on a good one. Good luck.
Mike

>Sorry Paul, I am stuck with
>my 3rd choice. Archery 1st
>hunt in 23. You must
>have your eyes on a
>good one. Good luck.
>Mike

That was a fun hunt a few years ago. I drew archery 34 last year had such a good time, I wanted to do it again. Have a rifle bull tag, but, want to trade it for archery. Hoping someone has an Archery tag and wants a rifle tag.

>Say NMPaul, is the tag good
>for MI "Mobile impaired" or
>muzzle load as well?

Yes, it is good for those hunts, regular rifle and youth as well. All rifle/muzzle loader bull hunts. Unit wide

Definitely bull, but, I think either sex (any elk)

Hey Paul, send me a PM and let me know what you have in mind for trade OK. I had originally planned a bow hunt, may have to alter my plans.

>Hey Paul, send me a PM
>and let me know what
>you have in mind for
>trade OK. I had originally
>planned a bow hunt, may
>have to alter my plans.
>
Hey everyone thanks. I got a deal made yesterday and will be going archery hunting in Sept.

NMPaul did you have a LO rifle tag and then traded for a LO archery tag?
Just curious what are those unit 34 LO tags go for?

Anyway good luck this year

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Yes, I had a unit wide rifle and traded for archery. I ran into all kinds of prices. From 9K on down. I think prices may go down as dates approach.

>I quit buying when they hit
>$3500.

I understand. However, this is better than any out of state elk hunt I can do, plus, I can hunt every day of the 14 day hunt and still get work done. One worth a sacrifice for me. Still fun to go to other states to learn units. Heading to CO today to back pack and scout a unit.

>NMPaul did you have a LO
>rifle tag and then traded
>for a LO archery tag?
>
>Just curious what are those unit
>34 LO tags go for?
>
>
>Anyway good luck this year
>
>Joe
>
>"Sometimes you do things wrong for
>so long you
>think their right" - 2001
>"I can't argue with honesty" -
>2005
>-Joe E Sikora

I got an e-mail today from some outfitter who my e-mail address was sold to.

34 Archery was $8k through Epic Outdoors as of this morning.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom