WANTED: IPI BINO MANAGER

PCPython

I already posted to the classifieds but I thought I'd try here too. Looking for an original Bino Manager with cover, not the one made by Mad Dog Gear. Just shoot me a PM if you have one you'd like to sell. Thanx...

PC
I've seen your ad a few times and never had the energy to respond much less the energy to look for it. :) I will have to look around but I know I have one someplace. If I recall I replaced the original bino cover with a bigger one from another manufacturer to accommodate my 15's. I'm pretty sure I still have the original cover as well but you would need to go to someone with a heavy duty sewing machine and have the clips re-sewn onto the original cover. Let me know what you think and we could maybe work out a deal.
BB

Here it is PC, not sure what I paid for it or what it is worth so it is what it is worth to you. It looks like I did not alter the original harness, i just altered the other cover to fit the IPI. If you want both covers we can work on that as well. I added the larger cover to use over my 15's. They both work well and the larger cover even has a large pocket in the front to hold your license and maps and stuff.make me an offer package deal, not new but both in very good to excellent condition. The white you see on the straps is not fraying, it is dust and canvas bleach from taking the photos outside on my boat cover, honest :)
BB
Here are some pics--let me know
6243img_0451.jpg

279img_0452.jpg

5336img_0453.jpg

1620img_0454.jpg

4891img_0455.jpg

7085img_0456.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics