Wanted: Pig Hunt Northern Ca.

300Shortmag

Anyone know of a good ranch for pig hunts in northern california? We're looking for a good ranch that'll put us on some good pigs for a one day trip.

Any info would be great.

Sounds more like you are looking for a Pig shoot than a Pig hunt! :)

Good luck! I know that there are places and one even not too far from me but for the life of me, can't remember their name!!

Oh, Dye Creek Ranch!! They seem to pull them in pretty good!!

Joey

you ever looked at King City on a map rans???

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yeah, we're looking more for a pig shoot. Thanks for the replies, I'll check them out.

West of Red Bluff in NO CAL is the 30K acre Rocky Ridge Hunting Club. Call Crystal@ 530 200 1926. By the way Red Bluff is no where near King City. Look on a Kalifornicated map.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-10 AT 09:13AM (MST)[p]>you ever looked at King City
>on a map rans???
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yep LOL. Everything north of Bakersfield is in Northern Kali.
I forgot that Nessen was your grandfather.

Hey 300;

Give Parrey @ Just for Hunting "bowguy" on MM. Yeh, he is a buddy of mine & I help him from time to time, but the leases he has will give you the pigs. Understand its 105 here today (Redding), so planning a pig hunt alittle later in the year would be better. He also has some smiking Blacktail property.

Good luck

Parrey Cremeans
530-515-5682

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom