-Wanted- Shed Bull Skull

Ticks N Tines

Very Active Member
I would really like to find a skull of a bull elk that has shed his antlers. I have a nice set of sheds, and I would like to do a cool little display with a skull and the sheds (Not attached).
If anyone has a skull they have found and you want to sell it, I would be very interested. I have seen the Mountain mikes skulls but they are way too pricey and I want a real one. I live in Ogden, so if you are close and want some cash for an old skull shoot me a PM.
Thanks,
Matt

>Have you seen theese. They make
>an elk replica skull...
>
>http://masterofskulls.com/antlerkits.php

Yes, I have seen those. I have a few of the deer skulls and I like them a lot. But $110 bucks for a plastic skull is too much for me. Plus I would rather have an old weathered skull for the display I want to do.
But thanks anyway

>I found one last year but
>its on the hill. I
>will see if I can
>find it and ill give
>it to you.

Yeah, see if you can find it. That would be great! Thanks man,
Matt

i have a skull u can have its just rotting in the flower garden if your intrested

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-11 AT 08:21PM (MST)[p]I saw one two weeks ago while shed hunting it was in perfect condition probably dead 1 year. It didn't have any horn growth looked like it died within a week or so after shedding had big pedicles to its to bad let me know if your still interested I will be turkey hunting in the area this weekend I'll go pick it up if you still want it

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom