Wanted - Unit -wide LO antelope tags

scubasteven25

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-16 AT 11:02AM (MST)[p]Came up dry on the antelope draw. Looking for leads on up to 3 UW LO antelope tags. Not looking for specific units, but prefer to stay in eastern or central NM. Feel free to PM me with contact info and what you have or give me your number and I'll call back. We're not interested in guided hunts and don't require any amenities such as electric, water, etc.

Thanks.

No sir. I'm stationed in Wichita Falls, TX but want to hunt some speed goats with my brother and sister-in-law before I deploy next year. Hope all is well with you my friend.

>All LO antelope are ranch only.
>

That might have changed since last time I hunted in NM. Last LO tag I bought previously was unit wide. I believe the landowners used to have the option to apply for ranch only or unit wide. If that's changed than I'm looking for either type of landowner tag.

>Give Tim Rawlings a call at
>Old West Guides and Outfitters.
> He might be able
>to help you. Tell
>him Dennis sent you.

Thank you for the lead Dennis.

I know of quite a few tags landowner wants $1500 ea and will not budge.

Send me a PM if interested

Unless there are opportunities at B&C quality animals, 1500 seems high for an antelope. I've see MB elk tags go for that in ave units. I know it's supply and demand and don't fault them for asking that but just seems crazy to me.

>Unless there are opportunities at B&C
>quality animals, 1500 seems high
>for an antelope. I've
>see MB elk tags go
>for that in ave units.
> I know it's supply
>and demand and don't fault
>them for asking that but
>just seems crazy to me.
>

Definitely depends on the location. Patience typically pays off in these situations.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom