WANTED: Used wall Tent

Gator

Long Time Member
I'm looking for another used wall tent, If you have one that you not using any more, I'm intrested in picking up a nice used one.Call 760-949-1894 or e-mail me Thanks GATOR

Someburro please send a picture of it to me at [email protected]
If it is of the walltent design and If it as good as you say we will take it.

Typical-hunter are they wall outfitter tents or army tents,and what size are they.????????????????

Paul I seen the pictures today,(they was great) it a really nice one Buck around the 15" mark. Dan should have some posted by the end of the week. I gave him your e-mail address to send you some pictures.

Gator,
It's not my tent.I just posted the link for you because I remembered seeing it the other day.

Gator,
You might also call Davis Tent and Awnings, they do trade ins/trade ups and sometimes have used tents. Great family owned and operated business. I bought my tent from them. call 877-ELK-CAMP check em out at davistent.com Good Luck

I will give them a call, I have try to e-mail the one in the classified but haven't gotten a anwser back yet.

Gator, I just bought the outfitter tent from Cabelas. I used one a couple weeks ago and they are the new military fabric, has the same tent stove hole rain fly etc of most of the canvas wall tents but can be set up by one guy in 20-30 minutes. Anyway based on the advice of Duwane Adams, I bought this tent and he bought 4 of them. He is getting rid of his canvas tents and switching to these. Maybe take a look at these and see what you think. The tents list for 800.00 in cabelas but they have an outfitter program that allowed me to get the tent for 600.00 plus 25.00 shipping including poles etc.......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

What does he want for his old canvas tents, can you ask him if he even still got them. sent you a PM. Thanks Gator

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-04 AT 09:10PM (MST)[p]Gator, just saw this in the classifieds at www.ksl.com. It's located in northern Utah, so I don't know how the logistics would work out. Not exactly a traditional wall tent, but looks like it would serve the purpose, and with the stove, aluminum poles, etc., is probably a pretty good deal.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along. If I didn't already have a wall tent, I'd give this one some thought.

http://sell.ksl.com/cgi-bin/classif...esults_format=long&db_id=8613&query=retrieval

We have tents we are just looking for a couple of more.
we have 3 12x14 wall tent but are looking for 2 more.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom