WANTED

NVMDF

I want to purchase a area 6 deer land owner tag!

If anyone has a lead, please contact me. I will get a list of names from NDOW, and follow up on them.

Thanks,

NVMDF

my 2010 list only shows 3 ranches in unit group 06 for deer tags !!! Contacts-

Peter Scott (775)744-2420

Donna Bailey (775) 754-2344

Ellison Ranching (775)756-6542

good luck,
Bruce & Silvergrand

I think those first 2 are going to be for 065? Looking at Ndow's site in the Landowner damage compensation hunt there have been 3 062 for the last couple of years. Wonder if they are getting them from property adjacent Spanish ranch or a different property. I am not sure how accurate this data is though....

I don't have any official data but I would think that the TS ranch would have a couple. And how about the buck that was sold on the Fillipini place two years ago? They've got to be selling landowner tags. Just a shot in the dark. fatrooster.

I don't think you should be posting other peoples name and numbers on the internet...These guys are ranchers and get harrassed enough. How about deleting that and sending a pm...

Troutcrk
"Livin the Dream"

They are my cousins and they always have tags if not already picked up by a lucky buyer. You can beat that there is always a hog there.

>I don't think you should be
>posting other peoples name and
>numbers on the internet...These guys
>are ranchers and get harrassed
>enough. How about deleting that
>and sending a pm...
>

These are the phone numbers they provide F&G to market their tags. Hard to sell a product if your phone number is confidential. NDOW provides the info to anyone who asks.

It's not looking very good for a 6 tag. Hey Drew, do you have the guys name who had that monster at the watering hole big buck contest? I talked to him for a little bit, but can't remember his name. He told me he was going to have some this year, not the area I want, but it's better than nothing, and I think nothing is what I will draw with no points.

Thanks,

NVMDF

Good luck Shon and hope it works out for you. I have 5 deer points going into 2011 draws.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom