Wanted

JACOB2006

I would like to buy a ranch big enough to get elk tags.I figure if I get enough tags between the 12% from the draw and my landowner tags I will have to do very little else to make my ranch survive.But nm res don't ask for tags you can't afford them!!!By the way nmdgf I want mostly bull tags as their are just to many!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-10 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]I have some I'll sell you. It's 1/2 an acre about 30 miles south of Deming but hell it doesn't matter...I'm sure you can convince G & F to hook you up with some UW Gila tags. It's close enough and someday an elk might migrate down your way. If you promise to place a water tank and plant a little alfalfa, that ought to be worth at least a couple tags a year. I used to farm down there...good fertile soil I tell ya! LOL