Wanting a new sight which one????

feduptwo

I'm looking to buy a new bow sight. I want to spend between 90 and 150 and was wondering what the best one in this price range is. I shoot a 5yr old Switchback. Any help would be much appreciated

Just went with a Rellik, by Athens archery. Great sight, easy to use, two lights, 3 axis micro adjust, leveler and your choice of pin size and colors and color position. i liked so much I bought a second for my back up bow.

check them out at

www.athensarchery.com

I shoot a switchback xt and all shoot with are spothogg right on with hoggwrap! u cant break these sights well worth the money if u take a fall in the backcountry!

"Hunting" Its Not A Hobby Its A Way Of
Life

I have two companies that I would choose, copper john and spott hogg. I have a copper john dead nuts sight. Nice, well built, decently bright pins. I have a buddy who has a super nice spott hogg, wrapped. It is brighter than my pins even with my light turned on. But his was a little out of the price range you mentioned by about a hundred bucks. I would hold out as long as possible, even if it means after season is over and then upgrade, gives you over half a year to get to know the new sight.
WVBOWAK

I bought the MicroBright 5 pin by truglow. wow the pins are bright and they range from top pin is .29 next two pins .19 and the last two pins for my 50 and 60 yard shot are .10 very small perfect!!!

Don't pass on the first day if you would shoot it the last day

There are a lot of good sights out there. You owe it to yourself to at least check out the Axcel Armortech-HD (made by Tru Ball). I used to shoot nothing but Spot Hogg, but switched after testing the Axcel.

Montana Black Gold! their bright all the time but not to bright awesome warranty and very strong.I crashed on my bike last year the bow went flying picked it up everything every thing looked ok so I went back to camp to shoot a few arrows and make sure.Third shot at 20yrds I robin hooded made me a believer

I have shot Spot Hogg in the past and like them a lot. I just bought a Armortech HD and like it a lot too.

I have been a spot hogg guy for a few years but this year I went to the axcel 7 pin wrap and I love it. no more hogg spot for me.

For that price range you could get a few good quality sights. Black Gold, Spot Hogg, Sure-loc, Cobra, Tru Glo.....just to name a FEW. All are quality products.

IMO, the best warranty out there along with awesome customer service is the folks at Black Gold. They'll build your sight custom for no additional charge (colored pins in the order you prefer), add additional pins, and if ANYTHING goes wrong with the sight, they'll replace/fix it. Their pins are VERY bright and controlled by their photo chromatic cover.

Spot Hogg also makes a solid sight.....the wrap making it even more attracting......but they may be a bit out of your price range.

Good luck and hope it helps.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Spot Hogg with wrap. I would order one from them and get the pin setup you want. I am going to send mine back and have my last 2 pins changed to .010 after CA archery season.

All of the above sights mentioned are good. I personally Shoot spot Hogg on my hunting rig and Sure-loc Qc on my 3-d rig. When you figure it out give me a call

Ryan
Wasatch Archery Shop
801-710-4287

If you or anyone else is interested, I have a slightly used Spot Hogg 7 pin Hunter Hoggit that I paid around $150 that I would part with for $85 shipped to your door. It does NOT have the wrap, but the .29 pins are plenty bright.

Hey I've got a 7DP Right-on in the .19's that I need to sell. If anyone's interested.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom