WARNING LOCK UP YOU GEAR/ KEEP IT OUT OF SIGHT!!!! and a Call Out for Help

bearlakehunter

WARNING LOCK UP YOU GEAR/ KEEP IT OUT OF SIGHT!!!! and a Call Out for Help

Hey just a warning and heads up to all you guys who tend to spend a lot of time away from your truck while out hunting. On the season opener this year on the Manti Unit in the area a Clear Creek and Castle Valley Ridge. I had my vehicle window broken while I was out scouting for Elk with a few friends. They took my bow, three packs, two guns, credit cards, phone, keys and my whole hunting season was shot because they have all my gear. I know it's always risky leaving your things in a vehicle out in the middle of nowhere, however we all do this knowing that generally hunters don't screw each other over like that. So please know that if you leave things in your car, don't have them right in plain sight for those who just cant control themselves. Also be safe out there.
We only have a little info on who may have done this. If you know anyone who hunts by Schofield and they pulled a camper trailer down there with a light colored Jeep Grand Cherokee or SUV style car, and they now have some really cool new hunting gear. I hope your conscience can be good enough to help me out and give Carbon County or Utah County Sheriff's a call. Or post a message

RE: WARNING LOCK UP YOU GEAR/ KEEP IT OUT OF SIGHT!!!! and a Call Out for Help

Nothing worse than a thief. Far as I'm concerned, they all need a little lead poisoning. Good luck, hope you find them.

That's a good reminder. I wish I had information for you. I hope someone here knows something. Sorry for your loss.

Terrible news. Your hunting season is now open and you have a new quarry. I hope you tag out and soon.

DZ

This is really bad how many of us leave our camp tent or trailer and leave our other guns or fishing poles or wallet it can go on and we do this with the thought that other sportsmen will not steal from each other. It has been an unwritten rule for years. Not Cool
On a jobsite one time we had a guy on the job stealing personal tools from other brother tradesman. I had a meeting and told everyone on the job it would not be tolerated and if I found out who it was, I would let everyone else on the job out early and they would be waiting for you in the parking lot as they had some things they wanted to discuss.
It didn't happen again but of course most of these guys are cowards and sneak in the night.
A good shot of rock salt in the you know where is a great way to cure these jerks.
Sorry for your loss hope you find him and post him on this forum to let everyone know

I hate little nasty-azz, filthy, sneaky, thieves!

Zeke

There is a reason horse theft used to be a capitol offense. Back then men were men, ladies were ladies, and nobody had time for people screwing their lives up. I guess it is hard to legislate that way for theft when the government steals on a regular basis.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Just assume your chit will get rip off anywhere anytime. ..i would never leave that kind of gear in my rig. primo ins is manotory...bone

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom