Was it a selfie?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
http://mynews4.com/news/offbeat/nur...unconscious-patients-penis-surrenders-license

Nurse who snapped photo of patient's penis surrenders license
BY CNYCENTRAL MONDAY, MARCH 28TH 2016

FULTON, N.Y. -- A Fulton nurse convicted of taking a photo of an unconscious patient's penis with her iPhone last year surrendered her license, according to the New York State Education Department.

Kristen Johnson was forced to give up her license as part of a plea deal where she pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disseminating of unlawful surveillance photos.

Her conviction came after a nine-month investigation by the Onondaga County District Attorney's Office into complaints from her Upstate University Hospital co-workers that she sent pictures of two patients via text message.

She was originally charged with two counts of second-degree unlawful surveillance and one count of second-degree disseminating unlawful surveillance.

The felony charge against her was reduced as part of her plea, which also requires Johnson to spend three years on probation.

According to the state, Johnson surrendered her license and did not contest the charge of moral unfitness in the practice.

A Possible TERRORIST/THREAT?

Seem's She has Her Hands Close to the Guns!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

She needs a date!
Any gal that enamored with male parts need some serious male company.
Zeke

What's nuts about it is, judging from her picture, she wouldn't have had too much trouble finding whippers to look at.

Maybe there was something special about this one... extra big, extra small, unusual shape...

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Maybe there was something special about
>this one... extra big, extra
>small, unusual shape...
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

What NVB is worried about is one of the Pics might be His!

And HELL No!

We don't wanna know or see!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

With all the D1ck stretching that goes on around here I'm pretty sure some of you guys want to everybody elses.

[font color="blue"]Lavoy's epitaph... the external genitalia are those of a normally developed, circumcised adult male with bilaterally descended testes and a genital hair pattern appropriate for age and sex. [/font]

She looks like and reminds me of Piper Chapman from "Orange is the new Black"

I agree, doesn't seem like she would have much trouble finding a random guy at the bar to take pics of his junk vs risking her career over it...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-16 AT 10:06PM (MST)[p]I'm guessing it was extra small......or the dude wouldn't have cared.....
6340penisphoto.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom