Wasatch Archery Bull

ARROWHNTR

I thought you guys would enjoy seeing the success we had this morning. My freind drew this tag and then had to move to Arizona, he called me and asked if he should turn the tag in or if I could help him. I am happy to say that after almost a week of hunting we called this bull in to 30 yrds this morning and the rest is history. A great bull It is hard to see in the picture, but he has a club shaped horn comming off from his pedical that wraps around above his ear it is sbout 11" long.

Enjoy!!

IMG_0886.jpg

Congrats!! Thats a great looking bull. Congrats to the lucky hunter and thank you for sharing the pic with us!!

TUFF

Great job on a pretty bull. Man, 25-days and counting, the pictures starting to come in are getting my stoked big time! Again, great job.

Johnny

Just curious as to what you used to get him in? I have the same tag and have come close and called in several smaller bulls but the bigger bulls will just bugle at us right now and keep their head in the bush. Congrats. I hope to post a picture of mine soon.

www.awholelottabull.com

Way nice and very nice of you to take the time to help a guy out that moved and came all the way back up here to hunt... more thankfullness to this filled tag than just the harvest and you being a good friend.

Great for him and you guys!

Robb

Congratulations, that is an awesome bull. My buddy just killed a nice 6x6 on the wasatch on wednesday. I am trying to get some digital photo's and permission to post them. I would love to see more pic's! Kudos to you for helping your friend. Now that I have drawn my tag I find it almost as fun to help others get there bulls! Have a great day man!

Chad

Great Job!
The bull looks great up close too! The base on the one side is really heavy with that extra point. Great looking cape too. I am sure that Rich really appreciates your help too. Makes me want to use my points and give it a try. Congrats to you all!
KM

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom