Wasatch Bear tag

DBG3285

Is there anyone out here with a wasatch bear tag? If so please contact me. I have an opening for a free guided hunt with hounds. the sooner the better. If you have one and need to contact me please just call me @ 435-513-5511

Better give him a call. I can offer a Private ground Guided bear hunt on the Wasatch as well, but there won't be anything free about that one.

You'll need your wife to get a 2nd job or get a Home Equity loan to pay for this hunt. ;-)

You'll kill a bear but you'll pay dearly to be in my presence for a couple of days. :) :)

A couple of other things, I'll need to pull your credit first, and I'll need half the money upfront in $1 dollar bills (Headed to the strip club this weekend)

My clients only need to bring two things on these bear or lion hunts... a gun and a BIG pile of money. If you got those two things, I'm your guy!! ;-)

And the bigger the pile of money, the nicer I'll be. Hell, if you need a duffle bag to pack all the money around in, I'll be your BFF, your Facebook buddy, whatever you want. ;-)

Bring a gun, at least two bullets and a big bag of money and I'll get you a bear!! If you're interested give me a call on my business line: ($$$) $$$-$$$$

Thank you for your comment hound. But this is a serious offer. The said bear has been treed many times. It is the biggest bear the houndsman has treed in utah in his career here. The bear on this last trip killed his prize hound and is offering a free trip to get this bear.

Go kill the bear dude!!

They are all guilty of something. I say KILL 'EM ALL.

My motto is "If it climbs it dies" and if it don't climb kill it on the ground!!

Whack 'em and stack 'em dude. I say kill this bear, kill it's kids and kill it's grand kids as well.

Good luck, hope you close the deal!! Only good bear is a dead bear!! :)

Ya. kill em all so you can sit at home with the rest of your dogs with no bears to chase. if its my big red bear i hope he outruns ya

Well beardog, if it already killed his best dog, there is a pretty good chance of it.....;-)

Personally, I only do favors like guided bear hunts for friends......and I ain't got no friends......at least those with no money. But if you have a pile of cash, damn right, I'm your new best buddy!

DBG,

Happy to help you try and get him out of the gene pool. My buddy is taking my dogs south this weekend, but that's OK.

Run that miserable **** across the road and I'll try to run him over in my truck, then I'll back over him for good measure. ;-)

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out. If he gets going towards a road give me a holler and I'll come on the run and give him an F-150 enema!! (That is if the truck will start, it's a Ford ya know)

Hope you close the deal!! If you can't get this one killed, we'll kill all his off spring instead, give your dog some peace. ;-)

DBG3285 that is a kind offer.

It takes a kind heart to share something you have put so much time into. If I had a tag I would be grateful for your offer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom