Wasatch Front King Cobra

Midnight

Brian "Steve Irwin" Snakemaster confronted the rare Wasatch Front King Cobra bare handed and sets him free after exploring the WF for days...

DANGER- BEWARE: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.
SNAKE HANDING IS TO BE DONE BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS!
NO ANIMALS WERE INJURED IN THIS VIDEO.

LIVE VIDEO:
http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/876/Wasatch-Front-King-Cobra

The snake was caught in the UTAH DWR snake nets... the DWR felt their net helps capture the rare poisonenous reptile and trys to exterminate them without pubic notice. Many thanks to the FREE rare and poisonenous wildlife advocate, Brian "Steve Irwin" Snakemaster!

Long Live the rare Wasatch Front King Cobra!

8373june_19_2010_scouting_024.jpg

606june_19_2010_scouting_027.jpg

His film crew producer shows off the venemous reptile. Brian points to the scars from the net... This one is lucky, that the "Snakemaster" came along.

8436june_19_2010_scouting_029.jpg

Great! You guys sure know how to scare me out of those mountains. I HATE SNAKES!!!
Have only seen one this year.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

OK, you got me! I looked up King Cobra's for Utah and all i found was some references to King Snakes. That lil bugger shown looks harmless to me and by the way he's loosely holding him behind the neck, reinforces my opinion.

Is there really a poisonous snake in Utah that goes by the name King Cobra and has been otherwise unreported or are you guys just fishing for a nibble to laugh at?

Either way, Thanks!

Joey

>Seen another snake tonight up there.
>
>
>Brian Latturner
>MonsterMuleys.com

Time to find a new hunting spot!

those snakes defends themselves by crapping on who ever messes with them.. did you ask the man in the photo if he ever got the poooo smell off his hands??

gross I wont touch one of those with a stick!!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

I "thought" I saw another one of those beasts today. I almost jumped into alpinebowman's arms. Screamed like a girl...........but it was just a stick.
Can you say PARANOID!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom