Wasatch Moose Help

inez79

I drew my once in a lifetime, and have been all over looking, but haven't found a shooter yet. Mostly cows. I don't hear them rutting at all which is baffling. Anyone have any eyes on a nice one and willing to point me in the right direction? I only have 3 days left on my hunt. Any help is appreciated.

There?s a bunch of us in the same boat. No shooters yet. Been chasing lots of stories but I think they are just stories. I had a guy tell me he seen a great big one by strawberry. I said how big. He said it didn't have horns but man it was big. Wow

nothing left in Utardia...too many utards....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>There?s a bunch of us in
>the same boat. No shooters
>yet. Been chasing lots of
>stories but I think they
>are just stories. I had
>a guy tell me he
>seen a great big
>one by strawberry. I said
>how big. He said it
>didn't have horns but man
>it was big. Wow

LOL DM!

Sounds about Right!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I agree it is hunting, but when you spend a good part of your life trying to draw a permit for a oil permit, it would be nice to get one. Seeings how it's a oil permit. I wish I could help you out, best of luck. I'm sitting at 15 moose points and realizing I made a huge mistake putting in for Utah moose. I Should have put in for mountain goat instead.

Its really sad the shape Utah's moose herd is in, I drew mine in 96 back in the heyday...

I wish I had some info for you guy's good luck and keep us posted....

Hang out around cascade springs. You will see them there. There are a lot of them around there, not too many giants, but definitely some shooters.

It's a no go.. seen 3 bulls yesterday and 4 today. None were shooters in my book.. no moose meat for me..

Man that's a tough pill to swallow, it takes a lot to eat tag soup, lots of respect for you not just punching a tag just to punch a tag... ?

>nothing left in Utardia...too many utards....
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Do you never get tired of your dumbazz Utah comments?
Don't answer that, I can about guess your 5th grade comeback.

Chalk creek bull. I was hoping you would say he was a shooter. 1st day shooter pretty much anywhere.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom