Washington bull

Axman280

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-14 AT 07:24AM (MST)[p] Pretty nice Washington bull hit the dirt

4246dayton_bull.jpg

holy shiznit! that there is one of the top 3 best looking bulls I have ever seen! To me it is the perfect bull and with a bow too!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

Is that a Roosevelt?

Double holy shiznit! If he is???

Cool Bull either way!

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

WOWEE!! I di not expect to see that when I opened this post.

Did you shoot this Axman280?

What's the scoop on this bull? Is this legit? It seems to good to be true.

WOWEE!!

Nope.. I did not shoot this.... Kinda on of those know a buddy that has a buddy type deals... I know it was in the blues somewhere, but not to sure were.. Just thought I would share it, as like a few of you have said.... pretty impressive to look at!! You just dont see this caliber of bull be taken on public land much any more...

I thought the antler configuration was wrong for a roosie but the color of the antlers and the size and color of the bull had me thinking...... just maybe.

Sweet bull!

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

I don't see him scoring well with those short tines and he doesn't carry any mass either......Kidding! That is one of the coolest racks I have ever seen, just awesome!!

NRA Life Member

Lefties are the only ones in their right minds--and I ain't talkin' politics!

I got a text from a guy that hauls rock out of Champion Timber, the rumor is its a Champion Bull, private timber company land, west side of the state, near Mt. Rainier, which explains the type of timber, brush, ferns and so forth, also the estimate is a green score of 388!!!
That bull looks like others I have shot and seen come from this area, its about 20 miles from my house.

That is an amazing bull, an if its a rossie that would be a even more impressive!! what a hog

If i had seen this picture 40 years ago, i may have had more interest in hunting Elk. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

They don't come much better than that!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Giant! I don't think the hunter will come back down to earth anytime soon! He looks so excited an has every reason to be. Kudos!

JAW Dropper no Doubt!

A Few Years/Puters ago there was a very Similar Bull Posted here on MM!

Anybody remember that?

Not sayin it's the same Bull!

Just sayin.................!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

WOW....... just another reason I am glad I moved to Washington.

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Awesome Bull, He might hunt a lifetime before he gets a chance at another one like him. Great Mass

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom