Washington Hunters

Crunchy

I have a quick question. I purchased my license and this year they went to a new printed version. The question is how do you stick or hang the new vehicle use permit(the white one), as it does not have a sticky side to it.

Thanks fellas

I believe that it is set up so you can just hang it from your rear-view mirror. I think that they are getting more and more chinsey with our licenses. What is next, printing them on butt wipe? I like the old Tyvek style tags. They held up through just about anything.
Eric

fletch....your liscenses weren't the old yellow style too were they?

That's about the best thing you can really do with em' is hang em' off the rear view mirror. Or, maybe just put it on the dash if you remember.....haven't really thought about how I'm gonna put mine up yet.

I got the normal parking pass but my tags are paper, not the yellow sticky ones like years past, i got to remember to put some ty raps in my pack now.

Yep! everything I have are yellow stickers that say 06! Is that not what Im supposed to have? you are making me nervous...

I believe if you purchased them early then they were still yellow. I have a fishing license I purchased in April that was yellow that is a 2006 license and my hunting licenses I purchased in June were the new paper. The change must have came between April and June.

I see...I did purchase mine at the end of April so I could fish in May and just bought it all at once...

>I see...I did purchase mine at
>the end of April so
>I could fish in May
>and just bought it all
>at once...

same here

My cougar tag, bear tag, and parking permit were all the old yellw style, but I got them in March. The deer and elk tag which I got a couple months later are white. I don't really care if they're yellow or white. I'll use whatever they give me.

States getting fancy for me, must be my in with gregoire. I got a holder that hangs in the rear view that you slide the near butt whipe quality paper in. Actually I guess its no in at all, that came with wifes tags. Mine was sticky yellow like last year.

Im half and half got the yellow ones with my spring bear app and the white ones with the rest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom