Watch our kids!!!!

utahbigbull

LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-11 AT 08:18AM (MST)[p]
Can we please avoid another drowning tragedy and keep an eye or kids while by water right now? How many two year old kids does it take floating down the rivers to make a parent be overly cautious while they have young kids even remotley close to a creek, river, lake or canal? Four kids in a week and a half have drowned and another two year old wandering the streets of Roy and no one cared for six hours? Come on!

well i dont know if your talking about a recent accident, but i totaly agree.you never can be to cautious! kids cant do it themselves, it's up to us parents to make sure their safe!

What I don;t get is why do people feel the need to go hang out by the river in a record setting water year? Surely there must be something else you can do for fun.

2a0fcsk.gif

Amen....every one of these stories makes me sad. So easily preventable

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Ditto all the above ... it only takes a second, why are people even taking the chance with kids that young by rivers higher than ever!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-11 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]JFP!!! just seen on the news of one more. 15yr. old kid in the Virgin River got swept away and died. How many more are thier going to be?

Between the drowning and running them over with a lawn mower or bobcat I can't imagine what could possibly be so important. There seems to be too much negligence. I can't imagine the guilt.

Next April I'm gonna accept bets...non monetary....about how many families forget the lessons of this years (utah) parents that lose kids to run-off waters!

Think it can't, or won't happen to your family?

We'll do a +/- AND an over/under. You could be a double winner!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

It's funny I should come across this here, but I totally agree. People should watch their kids anywhere. Just the other day, my wife and I were at a restaraunt when we suddenly see a 2/3 yr old come waling out on the patio. I watched this kid for like 10 minutes and nobody claimed him or came to get him. It took me getting up and walking throughout the restaraunt asking if anyone was missing a child. It turned out to be a couple with 4 other kids deep inside the restaraunt. And not even a "thank you" for my efforts. Just a, yeah he's mine.

People need to watch their children everywhere!!!!!

I was up milcreek canyon above SLC last nigt and a group of people was letting their kids (several 6-10yr olds) sit on a rock with their feet in the river. The adult all had their back turned. I couldnt believe how stupid people are.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom