watch this

"hope you brought your checkbook dumb@ss"

That was funny.. There are all sorts of problems with that guy.. wow, what a dorkus!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Good one!!! funny to see someone shoot a fine lookin buck, but worried about what its going to cost after its down. I think he knew how good it was!! What a dufus!!

CLyde

I think it was a put on for the guys video. At the Perlitz Ranch website it has a different guy holding the buck in the photos. There is another video clip on that website thats hilarious!

Drum

Well, the driver is drinking beer while operating a vehicle. I hope the cops see it and bust his sorry ass.

i think that he accidently shot a trophy buck when he was only cleared for an 8 point or management buck. That's why they were saying that he was in big trouble. The owver of the ranch probably kicked his butt!

Huntsonora is right. That was all a put on, just done as a joke.

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

Holy hell... am I reading their prices right???

170 B&C + $400/inch ??? Thats $68,000 for a 170 buck!

/faint

-DallanC

DallanC,
Thats what happens when all the land becomes private and hunting becomes a rich mans sport. Texas and Europe have alot in common.
ismith

Its not $68,000, it starts off with a $3500 base and goes up from there. A 170" deer would cost $7000 or more. The way they describe it makes it a little difficult to understand.

Drum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom