6066gsl2.jpg

6358gsl4.jpg

3524gsl5.jpg

9789gsl_1.jpg

8018gsl3.jpg

2146late_geese_2.jpg

1142late_geese.jpg

FOWL freaks

ya we've had a great time smackin the hollywoods out on the GSL it was a sad day when the hunt ended, cant wait till next yr already lol

THE A TEAM

Nice pintail! Looks like you had plenty of action. Since my best hunting buddy past away (my dog) I haven't been able to get back out. Maybe next year.

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

ya iv been wanting a big drake pinny to mount for a couple yrs now... when that guy came in my buddies were nice enough to let me have first shot and i folded him up

THE A TEAM

Saw all the spoonies and was wondering if you targeted them or are they a majority of your duck pop. there. Here in Idaho mallards are the majority. Was your goose hunting as good as past years? Not as good here as the last few years.Either way it looks like you had a great year. Still 2 days left here and their pounding the corn field behind my house so im gonna go shoot a limit.

well after everthing froze up down here about the only place to go was the great salt lake or up to idaho, and about the only birds that like the salt lake are spoonies, so thats what we shot lol picked out all of the big drakes, earlier in the yr we shoot a ton of gadwall, a few mallards, a few red heads, this yr early there was a ton of canvasbacks most iv ever seen,,, goose hunting has been prety good this yr but not great, about average for us. wheres the corn field at we will be there bright and early sat morning ;)

FOWL FREAKS

You guy knock the heck out of them, You should come over to South Dakota for the spring light goose(snows and blues) season, They have a unlimited season with electonic callers.
Bring LOTS of shells.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Count me in!

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

Good looking pics! Think I ran into you last monday, not sure if you remember. I am 36 years old and this was the first year I decided to give waterfowling a shot and I am addicted!! My 2 1/2 year old golden retriever has loved me for it. Amazing how she has picked right up on her part of the job. Bagged a swan, couple dozen green head and a but load of Gadwall, Wigdgeon and Pins. Just got goose #5 and #6 of my life this evening.

Shoot me a PM with name and phone, so we can setup a snow spring hunt, You guys will love it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom