Way wierd call

F

freedivr2

Guys..........this is just kinda wierd, wierd, wierd.....I just got off the phone with a girl who (get this) wanted to confirm a stripping appointment AT MY HOUSE tomorrow night at 9pm with me. Course, my response was..

WTF??????????????????????? ARE YOU KIDDING???????????

She asked me if she had my name correct (she did), then asked me if she had my correct address (yep again), then told me that 3 girls are scheduled to come over here tomorrow night to do a strip tease for me. I said no way, she must have the wrong number. Then she asked if I had a wedding or birthday coming up. I told her, no, but my 25th wedding anniversary will be on Tuesday.

THEN SHE FREAKED OUT and started apologizing, saying this was supposed to be a surprise, my wife set it up 3 months ago, and for me to please act surprised when the girls showed up tomorrow.

This is TOTALLY out of character for my wife, and I ain't a sex whacko or anything. Totally wierd. But that phone call just happened, so I don't know if it was prank or for real. This is way too wierd for it not to be a prank.

Pictures forthcoming.......

Do you have change for a $20?????
Save me a spot and pass the chips too LOL

Kyle

"If it moves shoot it again"

Sweet! Don't forget to share the pics with us :)

beavis.gif

You know what guys.....I'm a pretty trusting guy, which lends itself to me being very gullible.....so upon thinking of this a little, I just realized that tomorrow is April fools day. From day one, somehow, my wife gets my goat every single year on 4/1. I fall for it every time. DANG! Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's what this is. Don't tell her I fell for it.

P.S. Sure hope I'm wrong......

It will be a Brokenback Birthday party LOL

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

You would have been better off parking a quad runner in your living room and hireing BESSY to do a lap dance tune up to it,way more injoyable to watch.....Devlin

Sounds like you need to get 3 girls dressed for this very purpose come up to your door and knock on it, make sure you have the wife answer ,and say that there here for their stripping performance. Maybe have them ask the wife for a up front fee of a couple hundred and see how she takes an April fools day joke.

Cornfed.....that's EXACTLY what I was thinking.....for about 1 second and then my survival instincts kicked in :)

Actually, only serious problem with that would be if my KIDS played the joke on me and the wife really didn't......I'd be dead meat...

But I like the way you think..

WELL.....? What's the story?

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

End of the story......

The wife swears she knew nothing of it. But it was an April fools joke for sure. Dang......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom