We need football bad!!

Oh, there are plenty of people who want to get the boys back out on the field. The Broncos are estimated to lose $491 million in ticket sales this season if they dont get the a$$es back in the seats. That doesn't count the merch.

I'm not putting up with any political bs on my tv anymore, so if they want to preach at me like they did yesterday in the golf tournament the tv gets shut off. I'm over it.:mad:

Apparently basketball games were cancelled in support of a woman beating rapist the other night?

I honestly hope the stupid chits destroy the leagues. The $$$ associated with sports is completely out of reality. I dont want to pay colleges so they can pay coaches millions. I dont want to pay taxes to pay for stadiums.

Let them alienate the actual fans. BLM and Soytiffa im sure will buy tickets

I sent my season tickets back saying no thanks! They can get someone else to buy the 12 seats we had. When our new highly touted QB made the statement he didn't give ***** what the fans think I was done!! All the rest of the crap just supported my decision. The kneeling is fine if they didn't do it to our Flag & anthem but paying them $$$$$$$ to disrespect our country shows they need a reality check. They lifted their legs to piss on us so I'm a equal opportunity guy......I doubt they'll like the un-golden shower they brought on themselves before this is over.

I sent my season tickets back saying no thanks! They can get someone else to buy the 12 seats we had. When our new highly touted QB made the statement he didn't give ***** what the fans think I was done!! All the rest of the crap just supported my decision. The kneeling is fine if they didn't do it to our Flag & anthem but paying them $$$$$$$ to disrespect our country shows they need a reality check. They lifted their legs to piss on us so I'm a equal opportunity guy......I doubt they'll like the un-golden shower they brought on themselves before this is over.

You should send one copy to the team owner and one copy to ESPN.

I’ve never needed football, I used to watch it on occasion there wasn’t anything else to do, but I’ve never needed it and would be just fine without it!

I agree, I’m tired of the theatrics, I don’t need football either. My point was we need football for the brother hood and racial common ground, it helps bring us all together. It’s too bad the Democrats, social media, pac 12, big 10 ten, don’t see its importance to society. Instead they work tirelessly to promote and push the narrative of racial divide. Sad the professional athletes don’t see what’s actually going on here, the white supremacy on the left continues to give the black community lip service, while holding them hostage, they keep handing them fish, rather then teach them or give them a means to fish. They feed the community with lies, and propaganda. It’s disgusting.

I understand fullthrottle. There is nothing wrong with football, baseball, basketball, etc. Working together as a team, team spirit, a sense of belonging are all great benefits of the sports. That part we should keep some how. We really shouldn't let that get destroyed.

My sons little league played their 2nd f ball game today

Plenty of what makes team sports great. Black parents cheering for white kids. Latino parents cheering on black kids. All of the players just playing.

No politics just football
were they wearing masks??

Amen hossblur. That’s what I’ve been seeing at the high school games. These kids don’t see color of skin, they play together, love each other, and are friends for life. USA isn’t perfect, and never will be, we’re human. But to push a negative, segregated outlook on the USA as much of the Democratic, media, and professional sports have done is wrong. I believe it is doing much more harm than good, pushing us backwards. The USA is the greatest country in the world by a long shot, we have made tremendous strides in racism. But to think because you kneel, riot, and wreck havoc in the system does not mean things will change overnight. Racial have either been taught and preached to you at a you age or they have not. Fortunately the vast majority of the USA has been raised not see color of skin, but all people as equals.

Amen hossblur. That’s what I’ve been seeing at the high school games. These kids don’t see color of skin, they play together, love each other, and are friends for life. USA isn’t perfect, and never will be, we’re human. But to push a negative, segregated outlook on the USA as much of the Democratic, media, and professional sports have done is wrong. I believe it is doing much more harm than good, pushing us backwards. The USA is the greatest country in the world by a long shot, we have made tremendous strides in racism. But to think because you kneel, riot, and wreck havoc in the system does not mean things will change overnight. Racism has either been taught and preached to you at a young age or it has not. Fortunately the vast majority of the USA has been raised not see color of skin, but all people as equals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom