Weather Apps

JB1975

Very Active Member
Reading Founder's scouting update. The best 2 weather apps I use are WeatherUnderground and WeatherBug. Use WB a lot for our wellsites as lightning within a certain radius will shut us down and they have a great map for closest strikes.

Anyone else have anything they prefer? I know the pilots like the NOAA one.

I use the noaa and read the forecast discussions to get an overall idea of the weather patterns. Check forecast areas north/ south and east of west of the location you wana hit helps get a better picture.

I ain't relying on the one that came with my iPhone anymore!!! I was using The Weather Channel app, but it was slow loading. I'm going back to it.
Really though, I shouldn't blame the app, I also lacked commonsense, as it had been raining near my house when I left home the other night. Should've known it was headed northeast. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I just thought I was tougher than I am. :unsure:

I have lost faith in a lot of weather channels or apps. zero percent chance of snow but yet getting dumped on with snow. I personally dont check the weather but just go with it

Ya!

89% Chance Of Flash Flood!

Warnings On The Phone That Sounded Serious!

3 Rain Drops!

Here Comes The Wind!

We're Done!

And They're Wrong Again!

I have lost faith in a lot of weather channels or apps. zero percent chance of snow but yet getting dumped on with snow. I personally dont check the weather but just go with it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom