Weather/temp near grand junction?

JimmyA

Heading up to this area for 3rd season.

What is the weather/temp looking like so far?

Another hot year?

Also plan on stopping at sportsman's warehouse on Friday the 11th. Anyone know if they close due to veterans day.

Thanks.

3rd season is quite a ways in the future so predicting the wx is impossible. What unit and altitude? There will be a significant difference between here in the Grand Valley and where you’ll be hunting. It was a perfect day of 76 here today.

Unit
3rd season is quite a ways in the future so predicting the wx is impossible. What unit and altitude? There will be a significant difference between here in the Grand Valley and where you’ll be hunting. It was a perfect day of 76 here today.
Thanks

Looks like a big drop this weekend with some snow Sunday and it will stay cold, below 50 for highs into 2nd season opener above 8k anyway. Better than last year. Until it changes in a few days.......

Tomorrow, 10/23, a significant change in the weather, or so says the weatherman, snow at the higher elevations, and the temp should change....a bunch

Powderhorn has about 7” already.

+
netcam1-000001.jpg

Leaving from CA on Wednesday. Was planning on taking the prius due to Brandon's gas prices. Do you think this weather should have me in the subaru instead? :ROFLMAO:. Seriously though I hope this weather gets the bucks moving for second season.

Snowing in Palisade At the moment. I was camped near Moab last night, I saw a blur go by but wasn’t sure if it was Bluehairs cushions or one of those fold out truck top tents.
FBE2DEDD-BBC1-4664-BEEB-1F0F55609F68.jpeg

Headed over the Rockies 2nd week in Nov.
Hope the weather get's all the snow and ice done by then. LOL

Another snow storm today and tomorrow. Looks to be good for the start of 2nd season this weekend. Is there any negative effect on early snow like this for 3rd season?

@coloradoman funny I been watching that same Cam to check the snow depth. Today its snowed over and I can't see how much new snow came in last night and this morning.

Another snow storm today and tomorrow. Looks to be good for the start of 2nd season this weekend. Is there any negative effect on early snow like this for 3rd season?
Ss
@coloradoman funny I been watching that same Cam to check the snow depth. Today its snowed over and I can't see how much new snow came in last night and this morning.
Did you get a Powderhorn Pass?

“Your” bucks will get smoked before you leave the house.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom