Weather?

completesportsman

Long Time Member
our weather lately has cold and snowy! I copied and pasted this from our local weather website. Whats it been like where you're at?

Between January 31 and March 6, NW NC had some snow in 19 of those 35 days. During that period, mountaintops reported 40"-50" of snow, and Boone reported 13.7" of snow and ice. Overall, temperatures have been only slightly below average. We are about to transition out of this cold/wintry pattern.

Fricken miserable here along the frontrange of CO. No snow to speak of, too warm for most of winter. Would be nice if we'd get a couple snow storms each year that were 1-2'.... Lucky if we get dusting once a month here in the springs.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I got 4' of the sh!t on my front lawn. You can come load up your truck and dump it on yours if it'll make you feel better!

We got Minimal Snow this year!

The Snow we did recieve had not changed looks in 3+ Months!

We've seen colder temps by far but I'd bet average of the daytime/night time Temps were probably record breaking averages?

We've got Frost down as deep as 7'+ and more Water & Sewer Lines Froze up than I've ever seen!

The last 3 Days have been a little better!

4 Mornings ago it was 10 Degrees!

KONA has gotta be better!:D:D:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

elkassassin, you hit the nail right on the head! I have never seen a 6 foot deep sewer line and a 6 inch water main freeze. Nucking futs!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

64 today.

2311idiot.jpg

WE dang near got flooded out here the last few days. One of my gutters got plugged. Does anyone know if the Department of Gutters (Obama's new hiring program) is up and running? Or did it get cut during the sequester? I'm worried my roof could rot if the government doesn't fix it.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom