Website issue

goinhuntn

Has anyone had a problem with the new website? I set up my account
& was able to view my points & other info. when I go on it now & punch in my apps & points It says loading info, but nothing happens.
I have sat & let it load for 10 minutes & still nothing appears it just says loading info.

goinhuntn - I've experienced the same problem. Several days ago I received a phone call from NDOW licensing related to my posts on this subject. There was a bad connection and I could barely hear the person. It may have been the Director! When I asked about order history he said, "it may take up to a year". When I asked about surveys and why I can't view my surveys he said, "it's not pertinent information." Yet there is a dedicated category for surveys on the new website! Apparently surveys completed by the applicant was pertinent information which could be viewed online with the prior vendor Wildlife Administrative Services but now "it's not pertinent information" with the new vendor Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC. Yep - a real fine system if I say so myself!

For the original poster. I know what you are talking about. I have just logged out and logged back in and it worked fine.

I could be wrong but I do not recall a link to surveys under the old system. At least it was never something I needed to go back and look at - hence the pertinent comment.

My points are all good. That's my main concern. I hope it's a user friendly environment when I go to apply in a week or two. As long as that works I will be reasonably content. At this point Rambo, you seem to be more concerned with finding what's wrong than in applying for a tag. I liked the old system because it was familiar. I'm sure this one will be the same in time. There may even turn out to be things I like better.

>goinhuntn - I've experienced the same
>problem. Several days ago
>I received a phone call
>from NDOW licensing related to
>my posts on this subject.
> There was a bad
>connection and I could barely
>hear the person. It may
>have been the Director!
>When I asked about order
>history he said, "it may
>take up to a year".
> When I asked about
>surveys and why I can't
>view my surveys he said,
>"it's not pertinent information."
>Yet there is a dedicated
>category for surveys on the
>new website! Apparently surveys
>completed by the applicant was
>pertinent information which could be
>viewed online with the prior
>vendor Wildlife Administrative Services but
>now "it's not pertinent information"
>with the new vendor Kalkomey
>Enterprises, LLC. Yep -
>a real fine system if
>I say so myself!

What survey are you referring to?

I'm referring to the survey category listed with everyone's account with Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC. With Wildlife Administrative Services the survey showed the harvest survey related to success or non success related to a tag.. If not this then what is the survey and why is there a dedicated category with every applicants account which NDOW licensing deems "not pertinent information"?

NV bighorn - if the survey was in fact the required NDOW harvest survey that tag holders were required to submit why would it be something you never needed to go back and look at?

I too have had the loading issue but it seems to correct itself when you log in again as others have noted.

Rambo, it does seem like youre just digging for issues with the website. Who cares if your past surveys arent up there anyways? If you draw enough tags in Nevada as a nonresident that you have to go back and review your past harvest surveys, then it would seem you have nothing to complain about. Theres a link for vessels too. Are you gonna gripe cause you have no vessels listed next?

If you have a real problem they will work with you to fix it. I had 19 bonus points for deserts that were temporaily lost and instead of complaining on this forum I contacted them directly. Oddly enough they searched out the problem and found my points with no issues.

>I too have had the loading
>issue but it seems to
>correct itself when you log
>in again as others have
>noted.
>
>Rambo, it does seem like youre
>just digging for issues with
>the website. Who cares if
>your past surveys arent up
>there anyways? If you draw
>enough tags in Nevada as
>a nonresident that you have
>to go back and review
>your past harvest surveys, then
>it would seem you have
>nothing to complain about. Theres
>a link for vessels too.
>Are you gonna gripe cause
>you have no vessels listed
>next?
>
>If you have a real problem
>they will work with you
>to fix it. I had
>19 bonus points for deserts
>that were temporaily lost and
>instead of complaining on this
>forum I contacted them directly.
>Oddly enough they searched out
>the problem and found my
>points with no issues.

Thanks for the replies I tried logging out than logging back in & it worked for me. Gonna be interesting for the elk & deer draw, just hope everything goes smmoothly. I liked the old system they had cuz I knew what to do! I'm sure over time the new system shouldn't be a big deal. Arizona had issues at first when they opened there new portal & it seems to be ok now.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-18 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]After reading all the chicken-little stuff on here, I logged on and everything went flawless. I got lucky and drew two species as a NR last year so I just hope the new system is a s good to me as the old. The odds are bad in NV for a reason......cuz it's worth it!????-SS

If surveys is in fact ones harvest survey (which is a requirement by NDOW) then everyone should be able to view their survey to determine if they've met the requirement. If it's a requirement then everyone should care if their data is correct!

No reason to even look at the vessels category as don't own a boat in Nevada, never have, and never will. But if I did I would certainly look at the vessel category to make sure that data was correct just like my order history, how much I paid each year I applied, and whether or not my required harvest survey is linked to my account.

goinhuntn - "Who cares if your past surveys arent up there anyway?"

Apparently you did not read page 22 of the 2017 NDOW hunting regulations: "Any person who fails to return the big game questionaire or the information REQUIRED by the questionaire within the period specified or who submits incomplete or false information on the questionaire WILL BE DENIED ALL BIG GAME TAGS FOR ONE YEAR."

If that's not pertinent information that a big game tag applicant should CARE about viewing on his new account at NDOWlicensing/Kalkomey then they are a fool indeed! And that survey or questionaire information could be viewed for every year submitted with the old vendor Wildlife Administrative Services.

>goinhuntn - "Who cares if your
>past surveys arent up there
>anyway?"
>
>Apparently you did not read page
>22 of the 2017 NDOW
>hunting regulations: "Any person who
>fails to return the big
>game questionaire or the information
>REQUIRED by the questionaire within
>the period specified or who
>submits incomplete or false information
>on the questionaire WILL BE
>DENIED ALL BIG GAME TAGS
>FOR ONE YEAR."
>
>If that's not pertinent information that
>a big game tag applicant
>should CARE about viewing on
>his new account at NDOWlicensing/Kalkomey
>then they are a fool
>indeed! And that survey
>or questionaire information could be
>viewed for every year submitted
>with the old vendor Wildlife
>Administrative Services.

rambopup,
I never said anything or even asked a question about the survey so you probably should get your facts straight before you point your finger!!! For your information I already know the survey is required in Nevada. I simply asked if anyone had an issue with logging onto the new website, and my question was answered. I have been able to retreive my info so case closed for me. It sounds like you have a real beef with Nevada fish & game so maybe you should talk to them & get it sorted out instead of coming on this forum & crying about it constantly. Discussion over good luck with yourself!!

goinhuntn - you're right. It appears NVborn was the fool who posted that nonsense about who cares about being able to read their survey history on the new web site.

The website works great for me. I feel like it's pretty user friendly and the layout is easy to follow. It took me about 30 seconds to login. I really could careless about the surveys tab....if I have an issue applying due to a missing surgery they I'll simply call the fish and game and get it straightened out. I damn sure don't care if they list how much I paid in the past either....that's not important info at all. As long as my personal info is accurate and my bonus points are present then I'm good. Rambo just wants to hear himself talk...

carnage - good grammar and writing skills! Survey not surgery . . . they I'll simply. Then not they. Great to assume NDOW will simply straighten things out for you despite the info linked to your account might not be correct. Does what you've paid in the past to acquire bonus points figure into the actual cost of a tag when you finally draw? Also great to assume that if your bonus points are present they are correct! Despite a personal phone call from NDOW licensing they told me the wrong point total for BOTH my desert and California sheep points. The point total for both listed on the new website was also different from what they told me on the phone.

With your mindset one can only hope that you draw a tag, complete the required survey, somehow it gets lost, and you are not eligible to obtain a tag the following year. I bet you'd care about the surveys tab then!

>carnage - good grammar and writing
>skills! Survey not surgery
>. . . they I'll
>simply. Then not they.
> Great to assume NDOW
>will simply straighten things out
>for you despite the info
>linked to your account might
>not be correct. Does what
>you've paid in the past
>to acquire bonus points figure
>into the actual cost of
>a tag when you finally
>draw? Also great to
>assume that if your bonus
>points are present they are
> correct! Despite a
>personal phone call from NDOW
>licensing they told me the
>wrong point total for BOTH
>my desert and California sheep
>points. The point total
>for both listed on the
>new website was also different
>from what they told me
>on the phone.
>
>With your mindset one can only
>hope that you draw a
>tag, complete the required survey,
>somehow it gets lost, and
>you are not eligible to
>obtain a tag the following
>year. I bet you'd
>care about the surveys tab
>then!

Rambo, I'm typing on a phone so I really don't care about my grammar. You are all worked up over nothing. My point total is correct so therefore I'm not worried about it. If I draw a tag and they lose my survey so I can't apply the following year it won't bother me a bit. I'll go hunt Colorado, or Utah, or Arizona, or Wyoming, or Montana......I don't let stupid ##### like a new website bother me. You might be old and stuck in your ways, but those of us in the younger generation handle change much better. Also, I keep every receipt I have for every state. I can simply forward them to the Nevada F&G if I have an issue with my points. You are basically worried about a bunch of hypothetical situations.

Rambo, you have to be the most miserable, negative and whiny person I have ever come across on a forum. If you hate it so bad then do yourself, the State of Nevada and everyone that hunts here a favor. Cut your losses with Nevada and find a State with a Website that can meet your expectation.

GOOD LUCK!!

Well here you go boys - straight from the mouth of one of Nevada's long time and well known sheep hunting guides:

"It's a political mess. Deputy Director Jack Robb is one of two Deputy Directors and a good friend of the Governor. He is a failed plumbing contractor with no college education and was seeking a new career at the time the two new NDOW Deputy Director positions were created. His hiring was strictly political. They have support in the Reno area."

The guide went on to report that a relative of his created his new account with Kalkomey Enterprises, LLC, then checked his bonus points and found he received points for a hunt he never applied for!

Think about it. Is this the company that you should trust in 2018 to square your acquired bonus points and conduct a legitimate drawing when you apply for a big game tag?

In my case I have 17 years and about $3200 invested! Damn right I'm upset.

carnage - how old am I? Is grammar and how one expresses themselves in print an indication of critical thinking skills?

Rambo sounds like he might be wearing a tin foil hat while he types this stuff.

Admin should lock this thread and block this clown. This is out of control!

>NVbighorn - if the survey
>was in fact the required
>NDOW harvest survey that tag
>holders were required to submit
>why would it be something
>you never needed to go
>back and look at?

Do you KNOW tgat survey means your return card questionnaire? It could be but do you know?

>NVbighorn - at this point applying
>for anything other than turkey
>and guided mule deer is
>not available!

Nothing else has been open to apply yet. Check back Monday and see if you can apply. See if you are eligible for what you should be eligible to apply for. If you are then your return questionnaire history (survey) must be intact. If not, call them on the phone. Once your history and eligibility is correct then there is no reason to look at prior surveys. It's something I can live without as long as my eligibility is correct Monday and everything is there going forward.

Oh, and please report back here.

Agreed

>Rambo sounds like he might be
>wearing a tin foil hat
>while he types this stuff.
>
>
>Admin should lock this thread and
>block this clown. This is
>out of control!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom