Wedding Gift???

JMUPT

Hello all I'm getting married in July and the bride to be has been nice enough to get me a new gun as my wedding gift, How lucky am I. The problem I have is that I don't know what I want, my first thought was a Armalite 50BMG because I have always wanted one, I just don't know if it will get much use. I have several other ideas like a DPMS, or savage F class, or a cooper, just not sure. What I would like to know is if someone were to buy you a rifle what would your choices be. My budget is about $2800 for this gift.

Sounds like you're an AR,
semiauto fan. But then you
mention the Cooper.

What do you want to do with
this rifle ???

Should think about it first.

lrv

Not really I have never owned a AR, I have mostly bolt guns(Rem, Savage, Howa) from 204 ruger up to 300 Ultra mag. I mostly whitetail hunt with the occasional trip out west to elk hunt. I do shoot a good bit of paper, and have room to shoot out to about 1200yds, but mostly shots are inside of 500yds. I just can't decide if I want something different or a nice bolt gun.

How about a custom black rifle from this guy...
http://www.dtechsuperstore.com/mili Guns.htm

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom