wedding night

E

elk4her

After their wedding had been over the new couple was settling in their hotel room. The wife was getting unpacked while her husband was undressing. He called her over to him and told her to sit on the bed while he talked to her. He first took off his shirt and then proceded to undo his pants. He began to tell her that she needed to know something about the rules of the house. She looked up at him with rolling eyes while he continued talking. He said "try on my pants." So she stood up and tried to put on his pants on but they were too big and they kept falling off. She said "they don't fit, why do you want me to put them on?" He said "well, remember that I only wear the pants in this family!" She stood up then gave him a sexy type of look and slide off her panties. Then, she whispered to him to try on her panties. He was pretty excited at this point and did what she told him. Well he was much bigger than she was. He of course couldn't get them past his knees. He was frustrated and looked at her and said I can't get into them. She than, looked at him while she said "remember, if you ever want to get into my panties again, you'll forget about you wearing the pants." LOL :7
janel

Only a woman could come up with something so cruel yet so funny if i was in that guys position i wouldnt be talkin i would be doin something else.
funny joke elk4her i will have to hide this one from the wife

BBH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom