Wedgies can be dangerous!

Wes

Very Active Member
If this guy would have used the Tweenkie defence he might have gotten off. Could you imagine if the Three Stooges were alive today? They'd be shootin each other left and right.

PARK CITY, Utah (AP) -- A man who shot his friend to death in Park City two years ago has been convicted of manslaughter.

On Tuesday night, a jury convicted of 37-year-old Erik Kurtis Low of killing 38-year-old Michael Jon Hirschey in May of 2003. The jury rejected Low's claim he killed Hirschey in self defense.

Prosecutors claim Low killed Hirschey because he was repeatedly teased and annoyed Low on the day of the killing. According to witnesses, Hirschey poured water over Low's head and gave him a wedgie. Witnesses said Hirschey then pushed Low down a hallway and they heard gunshots.

Defense attorney Kenneth Brown could not be reached for comment by the Salt Lake Tribune.

Low faces a possible prison term of one to 15 years. His sentencing is set for August 16th.
Wes

Glad my sister didn't have a gun! Hehe!

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

I can't even count the wedgies I got when I was a Tenderfoot Boy Scout. It hurt but I think it made me have bigger balls, ha ha. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom