Weekend camping pic.'s

sneakem

42b6d7ba465636be.jpg

42b6d8f8480c61d1.jpg

42b6d9174837ba41.jpg

42b6d93348620a0a.jpg

42b6d950489c6fd0.jpg

42b6d96548bc320d.jpg

I see you've elevated outta the high fenced super trout catagory and you're nailin some nice wild ones. Hey Sneaks nice work on the goatee, you look totally different.

nice pics, sneak....i agree with 300... man, i'll bet that water was cold...love them 'cuts'...looks like the girls are havin' fun, too..

Thanks for the nice words...:)

The water was cold as he!!(36-38 degrees depending on the time of day)....I kept making a mad dash across the creek to avoid the cold but eventually my feet just got numb enough I could stand there and handle it..Dad cheated and wore neoprene socks..The girls only fished for a few hours, then got bored of posing for pic.'s with my old man...Just had to show one with my little girl with her catch of the day and Grandpa..for Fathers Day memories.

We were right on the boundary of the Big Blue Wilderness in SW CO...just east of the Cimarron ridge (south of Silverjack Reservoir).

TTD- I know I'm ugly like my old man but he's got at least 90 lbs on me..;-) Figured I'd keep my fugly azz out of the pic.'s for once..

Hey Kelly, great pics of your family, nothing better than a little outdoor time. Pan fried cutty's aren't too bad either. Steve

Steve- I sure enjoyed the weekend...had the whole family there from my great grandma on down the line to my daughter (5 generations)...good times...a few pic.'s...a little s'more action..yum yum!

The cut's weren't bad either...Some aluminum foil...a little bacon...some butter..stuff those suckers full of wild onions...throw em on the coals, just cant beat campfire fish IMO...:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom