Weekend javelina

tailgunner

My buddy and I, along with two of his eight yearold daughters, went chasing javes this weekend the weather was great (around 70 degrees, its been about 30 where I live)we were able close the deal on this guy.I'm not sure why I like huntin these things but I do.
6523252.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I have a tag for Feb 1-15. Cant wait. Congrats on taking it with a bow.

Good job Big Guy! We had a great time this weekend! My girls had a bunch of great stories to tell mommy! You made a perfect shot at thirty yards! Remember that shot when September rolls around and you have a big bull in your sights! Great job, let's do it again next year.

Jed

tailgunner ....Great Job!!! Congratulations on a nice piggy.

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Congrats!

I took our 6-year old daughter out for 1.5 days. Were able to eventually spot a herd of 8+ in an arroyo well below us at~80-yards. Spent a lot of time watching them through the spotting scope on tripod so she could see them well.

We then had to detour quite a ways to get down the steep arroyo bank and by the time we got to where they should have been, could not find them. Brush thicker from their level, also.

Tried calling, but no response. I think they just meandered off during our lengthy stalk.

But great time and we'll get out to try again this year.

Carl

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom