Weekend (pic)

YoungBuck

Picked these up this weekend...4 on the far left are from Saturday (couple hours)
and the 7 fresh ones on the right are from yesterday....big forky set in the back would have been about 25" wide and 21" tall with decent mass.
25th26.jpg

YB

man, youngbuck, you are staring to freak me out,, all your photos are taken on your bed??? what the h#$@ is that about??? other than that, your adding them up fast!!

Yeah I dont really take my camera with me when im in the field...I have taken a few pics at the end of a couple days when I got the horns back to the truck...I am hoping to get a good digital camera here pretty quick...I will take more pics that way
YB

Very nice, I did not not get to out this weekend my youngest got sick. Keep up the godd work and congrats.

Great finds YB. That is a dang big 2 point. Looks like your luck just kept coming. Saturday new rifle and Sunday nice set. Congrats.

IB

So I hear you won a new rifle, congrats. now you can really reach out and touch the yotes. nice finds to bad we didn't hit that spot last time maybe I would have found something better than a chalky old fork'n horn. Oh well thats how it goes sometimes. Anyway let me know about this weekend.
Later,
Foster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom