Weekend Shed Pics!!

YoungBuck

Here are a few pics of some sheds I picked up. Ended up with 23 for the weekend....not bad for not knowing the area.
fb8de368.jpg

fb8de736.jpg

fb8de97e.jpg

The top pic is of the 82" 4 point I found and the 65" 3 point
I will get the field photos developed this week sometime
YB

Good job YoungBuck. Looking at your picture it seems that you literally walked your feet OFF! LOL. To bad that old white one wasn't fresh. Looks like a big one.

NvrEnuf

that's a really good weekend for this time of year.

i bet you didn't walk your feet off, you sweat them off!

berto

there is no way that 4pt. shed is 82". if thats the case, ive killed a lot more 180+ bucks than i thought!

Yeah I'll second the previous post, theres no way that shed goes 82" but congrats on the old sheds! Keep up the luck!

EL

The only reason it doesnt look like it will score 82" is because it is with a big 3 point. The g2 on the 3 point is 18". If you would like the score card I printed off here it is: Mainbeam- 23 3/8", G1-5", g2-15", g3-8 3/8", g4-9", H1-6 1/8",H2-5 5/8",H3-4 6/8",H4-4 6/8"......Now if my math is correct I belive that is 82"?!
The old sheds are alot better than no sheds at all.....just my opinion
Is this gonna be another one of those bash posts? I would like to be a part of one! or not...either way you guys have it I aint leavin so lick my sweaty B@!!$ after a long day shed hunting.
YB

Hey YB, i have a 3 pointer that is a big'un just like that i will post it in a few minutes.

later, MM

Hey MM,
This is the biggest 3 point that I have found so far. I know the area that I am shed hunting in is known for big bucks....but I also know from experience that there is a horrible forkie and three point trait in the area that is holding some of the bucks from their full potential. So maybe tomorrow when I go back out I will find a couple more nice sheds..and maybe some that are a little bit fresher that these ones are.
YB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom