Welcome Pray2Hunt...

luckless

All,
It looks like my buddy, Jerry (LJ), finally decided to join our ranks. This guy is a true NM-style Fair Chase hunter and shed hunter who is lucky enough to be stationed at Holloman AFB/WSMR. He outhiked me something terrible on our last shed hunt, but we'll see how surgery slowed him down on our upcoming hunt on the 20th.

Anyone with any info on a Unit 51 MB hunt, please don't hold bck. We were supposed to draw this unit together, but I put in my hunts in reverse order and drew 34. We had planned to split gas for scouting up north, but that's toast. We have good contacts in the area, but more info is always appreciated.

DC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom