WELL FOR ALL YOU GUYS PUTTING WHITETAILS DOWN

N

nontipical_buck08

Well you you all are right those people who use them feeders and things arnt hunting right they are doing it all wrong they need to get out and explore well i do know one thing i am not like that ya i do use a treestand during bow season and i bet youns i have took more deer on foot than in a treestand but that is during rifle season and by the way how can you put down bow hunters it is way more challenging than them rifles i love to hunt believe it or not i am 15 and have been hunting for ten years i dont know how to hunt everything but i am up for anything and i am just like youns i love to hunt and live to hunt and wouldnt quit for anything but whitetails are not easy if you do it the hard way i live in the middle eastern states infact missouri we hunt with alot of our family but i hunt by myself alot on our property infact ill hunt anything rabbit squirell deer fox coyotes anything i just want to let you guys know if you do it the right way whitetail is just as hard as mule deer

Hunting is important and we all love it, but, schoolwork is VERY important also!!!! BE COOL,STAY IN SCHOOL !!!!!!! ;-)

Maaannnnnnnnnnn, you have me conviced of one thing...... I now
know what a run on sentence is!!!

The only bobcat wondering if Missouri actually has English teachers!!!!!

We've got way bigger fish to fry (Like the Anti's),instead of bickering amongst ourselves! Hunting is hunting,no matter if your preference is muleys or whitetails,or Elk,or Antelope,or rifles or bows. It's time to band together as one!!!

No Guts...No Story!

Thats a good attitude to have, to be open minded and be willing to try new things. But at the age of 15 you have a long ways to go in terms of learning things. Not to be critical or anything but have you ever hunted muleys? If you haven't, then you can't really say that one is harder than the other. I have been hunting for 11 years with a bow, since I was twelve and I have yet to take a nice muley buck. Muleys are difficult to hunt because of the dry conditions, the difficult terrain, and their unbelievable senses. They aren't very habitual so treestands don't work real well, you have to get out and find them (in the woods) not in farmlands. Come out to the west when you get a little older, and hunt the mountains and forests and see how difficult it is to find a nice buck and then put an arrow in him, and try doing it without a guide too.

Good luck to you

GOOD GAWD LADY! That post would cause the anti's to shake their heads and pizz in their boots (birkenstocks). Those first few responses are about the funniest ones I've seen here in MM land. I'am going shed hunting after reading that.

nontypical, I love the mule deer most but whiteys are great also. And most of these guys would love to hunt whiteys and many of them do. Sitting in a tree stand is not as easy as it seems. Not because sitting is not strenuos, but because sitting in a tree stand all day can drive you crazy. I bet that a lot of people here couldn't sit in a tree stand from before sunup to after sunset. It can drive you crazy if you aren't used to it and it takes discipline to sit there. Especially if you aren't seeing anything. But when you do see something and they come over and sniff your scent sponge that you have hanging in a tree or take a poop or pee in your mock scrape man what a rush! I love to hunt all game and who doesn't? Remember that these guys are sportsmen on this site and they are gonna give you a good sporting ribbing just for fun. Your still here after the ribbing they've been giving you so I'd have to say that you are already a true sportsman yourself. Welcome to the site and have fun. I think you already are having fun. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom