Well, this is sad

feddoc

Long Time Member
on many levels.

1707522733376.png

I'm thinking of the candy bar commercial from out youth.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Apparently, he didn't feel like a nut...:unsure:

Just a few years ago you couldn't make this stuff up.

Sir, this is a mule deer hunting forum.
True that……..

Question: Do you hunt solo?

If so, I’ll offer you what others quite often offer, “you’re welcome to join my campfire anytime. I believe you might be quite surprised as some of the useless subject matter that get shared in the real world campfires.”

So……. Fear not my friend, all’s well at this virtual watering hole.

True that……..

Question: Do you hunt solo?

If so, I’ll offer you what others quite often offer, “you’re welcome to join my campfire anytime. I believe you might be quite surprised as some of the useless subject matter that get shared in the real world campfires.”

So……. Fear not my friend, all’s well at this virtual watering hole.

I was joking. That was a joke 2lump.

But thanks for the offer.

I'm confused. But I think it says someone who is now a woman was keeping their previously attached man parts in a jar, in the fridge. An ex-gay lover, tossed them out because they were rotten. Am I correct? :unsure: Oh, and now there is a lawsuit. Against someone that was an ex so WTH were they doing in the fridge that wasn't theirs?

Is this like keeping original parts off your 68 Camaro in case you want to return it to original condition? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm confused. But I think it says someone who is now a woman was keeping their previously attached man parts in a jar, in the fridge. An ex-gay lover, tossed them out because they were rotten. Am I correct? :unsure: Oh, and now there is a lawsuit. Against someone that was an ex so WTH were they doing in the fridge that wasn't theirs?

Is this like keeping original parts off your 68 Camaro in case you want to return it to original condition? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Right!? At least keep them cryogenically frozen.... duh!🤣

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom