Western States Muzzleloader Hunts

chrisamx

Is there any publication that provides a comprehensive list, describing in some detail, muzzleloader hunt opportunities in various Western States?

Not that I know of - and I've been a dedicated black powder hunter in the west for about 30 years. You can obtain most of that kind of info, though, through Huntin? Fool or Epic.

?I told my pap and mam I was coming to the mountains to trap and be a mountain man. Acted like they was gut-shot. Says, ?Son make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Them mountains is for animals and savages.? I said, ?Mother Gue, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world.? And by God I was right!?

No prob. I prefer Utah, Arizona and Wyoming - fewer equipment restrictions during muzzleloader seasons. Although if you draw an any weapon tag in most places, you can generally use any black powder equipment you want (scopes, powder, sabots). Fee free to pm me with any more specific questions.

?I told my pap and mam I was coming to the mountains to trap and be a mountain man. Acted like they was gut-shot. Says, ?Son make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Them mountains is for animals and savages.? I said, ?Mother Gue, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world.? And by God I was right!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom