We've All Been Here Before

Think it’s a girl, but I must say have never called one of my daughters “buddy”.

Super cute and yes I’ve been there
Agreed my daughter was always sweat pea, sweetie, honey or my little princess. But then again she never made it on a hunt with me at that age, otherwise she might have been a lil huntin buddy.

I never took my kids with me when they were that young. Thanks for reminding me why. And for breaking my heart ?

apparently you're a FB recruiter...since you can't watch it unless you are one of them...

apparently you're a FB recruiter...since you can't watch it unless you are one of them...
You cant see it? I don't have a Facebook account and it comes up for me. I wonder if it has something to do with my wife having an account. Here's the gist.
Cute little girl 2 to 3 years old, bundled in a little purple coat with a beanie half way down her eyes is crying.
Dad: What's the matter buddy?
Cute girl with snot running down cold face: We tried to get a deer and we dinit.
Dad: No he ran away didn't he?
Cute girl a little more emotional now: Yep a big deer just ran away and we dinit get a shot at him.
Dad: That's okay bud we'll get him next time.
Cute girl turns from camera nodding her head with a pout and still crying: Yaaah

I don’t do Facebook either, so thanks for the play by play. When I act that way around the campfire nobody thinks it’s too cute!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom