WGFD taking comments on future funding

Did they change the link? I can't get to the survey/feedback area...just the youtube video explaining the proposed changes.

I couldn't get in off this link either it just kept playing the video over and over but went to the WY game and fish web site I have book marked and got in to comment.

Comments submitted. I support an increase but not several of the over priced increases they have outlined.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Commented. Did not support an increase. Advocated for other beneficiaries to contribute. It would probably take legislative action.

I tried clicking on everything I could see. It won't give me any place to post comments.

I suggested instead of raising all the fee's---- to simply have everyone need a hunting license starting in 2014.

From bird hunters to sheep hunters, ressy and non-ressy.

Youth would be cheaper of course...

Need the hunting license even to only do Point codes...

Robb

It is limited to the size of the comments you can make. Haven't tried to see if it is possible to comment more than once.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom